Testing the Server.

• Hello everyone.
    I created this thread because everytime Daneos gives us a new update most of the times there will be a couple of bugs however i know those bugs are not his fault.

So what i suggest is that he lets a select group of people test the update before he releases it and to make sure it has no bugs or atleast close to none, these people should be people who are founders or have alot experience in the game.

That is all i wanted to say thanks.

• Hello everyone.
    I created this thread because everytime Daneos gives us a new update most of the times there will be a couple of bugs however i know those bugs are not his fault.

So what i suggest is that he lets a select group of people test the update before he releases it and to make sure it has no bugs or atleast close to none, these people should be people who are founders or have alot experience in the game.

That is all i wanted to say thanks.

The pre-beta is supposed for that, we don't need a parallel test server.

• The pre-beta is supposed for that, we don't need a parallel test server.

wow...just when i thought that the posts couldnt get any worst we get this lol...

please Supertao,google pre-beta or ask someone who has experience playing mmos,after getting some much needed information on the subject you will probably feel the need delete your post before more people see it :rolleyes:

• wow...just when i thought that the posts couldnt get any worst we get this lol...
    please Supertao,google pre-beta or ask someone who has experience playing mmos,after getting some much needed information on the subject you will probably feel the need delete your post before more people see it :rolleyes:

Why do you have to be rude and why do you insult people on every forum post? You go write on google pre-open beta or ask somebody who has experience playing mmos. Can somebody ban this guy or something. I had enough of his shit. Like every god dam forum post must have few of his "smart" comments which include "smart texts like this" and insulting people. Do you think we are stupid and that we don't know what pre-open beta is or what? And I don't think that you are going anywhere with your attitude? Chill down for God's sake!

• Why do you have to be rude and why do you insult people on every forum post? You go write on google pre-open beta or ask somebody who has experience playing mmos. Can somebody ban this guy or something. I had enough of his shit. Like every god dam forum post must have few of his "smart" comments which include "smart texts like this" and insulting people. Do you think we are stupid and that we don't know what pre-open beta is or what? And I don't think that you are going anywhere with your attitude? Chill down for God's sake!

finally someone spoke out against this guy, he tries to use alot of smart language to show he's older, but I think theres a just a little kid behind that keyboard whos researching some of the words that he uses on his comments. Every forum I go to he's always commented something negative, please moderators ban this guy cause his negativity is really annoying alot of ppl.

• Why do you have to be rude and why do you insult people on every forum post? You go write on google pre-open beta or ask somebody who has experience playing mmos. Can somebody ban this guy or something. I had enough of his shit. Like every god dam forum post must have few of his "smart" comments which include "smart texts like this" and insulting people. Do you think we are stupid and that we don't know what pre-open beta is or what? And I don't think that you are going anywhere with your attitude? Chill down for God's sake!

please show me where i insulted him...

just said it was a bad post and that he should really find out the meaning of pre beta and let me explain why,what he is asking for is what we have...this is pre beta,its supposed to be like this,by the tone of his post and his wording he thinks pre beta should be clear of bugs so yeah he has no freaking idea of what a pre beta is or is for.

you want me banned?
    sure go ahead,report me but gl with that,havent done anything wrong and i havent insulted anyone,just because YOU dont like my post and see to have a major grudge against me doesnt mean i should be taken out to pasture and shot...

remember this is a forum,i have my opinion and you have yours,if you hate me so much just block me or ignore me,either way i wont lose any sleep over it.

kamekameman out.

• finally someone spoke out against this guy, he tries to use alot of smart language to show he's older, but I think theres a just a little kid behind that keyboard whos researching some of the words that he uses on his comments. Every forum I go to he's always commented something negative, please moderators ban this guy cause his negativity is really annoying alot of ppl.

oh look another one joined the hate bandwagon,not suprised really seen your kind in other mmos,just by the name you choose i know who you are,xxx' in your name really? same as wow players who make hunters called XxlegolasxX or deathknights named XXdkbobXX rofl,you amuse me.

now i dont try to use smart language to show im older this is the way i talk,now if you think its smart you are kinda mistaken because my choice of words is just slightly above par so maybe you should get one of those word of the day rolls of toilet papet hahahaha

negativity?

look down on my signature,is that negativity? read some of my other posts,some of them are giving advice or trying to help other people,just because YOU feel that my opinions arent the same as yours doesnt make me a negative person,so keep that in mind before you post.

p.s now i rememeber you,you call me negative after you posted this?

Hoping for the Update

just in case you missed or cant find it:

''but the thing is your not, so stop trying to ride daneos's dick because again your not gonna get anything out of it. Sorry if I seem a bit harsh but ppl like you deserve this kind of treatment.''

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7020/

• You are blind my friend and you think we all are stupid.

c39.png

nope,never said i thoght you were stupid,that is your opinion of what i think so its impossible for you to prove it.

• I can choose to name my character or my forum name whatever I want, your name doesn't even make sense.
    • i think you might want to read your other comments on threads kamekameman, the words that you use arent quitr above par.

sure,you are free to name your character whatever you want.

so are they above par or arent they? gee man make up your mind because just now you wrote ''he tries to use alot of smart language to show he's older'' so what is it,do i use smart language or not?

nvm dont answer,im done with this thread anyway,left my opinion and that is that,not going to get into a flaming war with you two garden variety trolls.

have a nice day.

• Hahahahaha. Dude you make my day every morning with these posts. Lmao seriously I have a laugh whenever I see your posts. Keep up the good work man :thumbup:

• There is one test already it calls Dev Server only a few translate and admins can get into the game, after test some bugg in that server,Daneos just update the Pre Open Beta Server

I know that but what i mean is that there should be atleast a couple of people who have alot of experience in these types of things so that people won't start crying and everything is more smoothly.

• I know that but what i mean is that there should be atleast a couple of people who have alot of experience in these types of things so that people won't start crying and everything is more smoothly.

no no , its ok like this this is pre open beta server if he creates a different server the update to correct all bug maybe the next update takes 5months instead 2 haha

• Not create a different server, just let some people who know the game test it for like 1 hour before he wants to release the updates and if there are no problems he releases the update.

Another option is to let some experienced players help him in the dev server so there are minimal bugs when he updates.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!