I CANT GET MASTER CLASS QUEST!!!

• bro im tired of seeing you on peoples thread go away and stop replying to our threads, its like you always on this 24/7 get a life man, you saying people whining, bet you one of those nerds that sit at their computer desks everyday playing video games, nigga get a life man tired of seeing you on peoples threads now

ah you poor thing,you think you own the threads? nah man this is a free for all,you post and its open to everyone so they can laugh...ehm sorry meant reply.

not my fault that you dont know the meaning of pre-beta,and you arent really doing yourself a favour by calling me ''nigga'',as the saying goes:

''insults are the last resort of insecure people with a crumbling position trying to appear confident''

• ah you poor thing,you think you own the threads? nah man this is a free for all,you post and its open to everyone so they can laugh...ehm sorry meant reply.
    not my fault that you dont know the meaning of pre-beta,and you arent really doing yourself a favour by calling me ''nigga'',as the saying goes:

''insults are the last resort of insecure people with a crumbling position trying to appear confident''

smh whatever man you acting like you perfect, bro you aint shit, i dont have to insult you though cause really and truly you aint worth a single time bro, as i said you aint shit but a nerd sitting at a computer desk only have big talk online, not to mention you have no life

• There are you again, insulting. Rob got warning for that and he is good now. I guess one for you too should be okay.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insult

nope no insult in my post,just because i said they dont know something that doesnt mean its an insult,you could say that i dont know anything about particle physics or cognitive science and i wouldnt take it as an insult be because it is true i really dont really know those subjects...

and rob got a warning because he deserved it,ive read his post and it was bound to happen,me saying someone doesnt know what pre beta means isnt an insult,click on the link and read its content,might be informative ;)

• smh whatever man you acting like you perfect, bro you aint shit, i dont have to insult you though cause really and truly you aint worth a single time bro, as i said you aint shit but a nerd sitting at a computer desk only have big talk online, not to mention you have no life

ahhhh,thank you so much for those kind words,may you have a nice day :)

• This is a Pre Open Beta, bugs will happen, this is normal, remember, you account will be reseted when the pre open beta ends. If you want the game running perfect on Release, so please, only report the bug.

Hating the game don't will change nothing, if you stop play, the only that will lose something will be you, more respect to developers, we are working 24 hours for make this game work perfectly.

So please, more respect = good community.

If you want a complete DBO without bugs, so wait until the release.

This post will be closed, thanks by attention.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!