The Ways Of The Crane Mastery

• * HelloGuys *
    In this thread i'd like to share builds of crane hermit.

* Introduction *
    There are three ways to build a crane hermit,i will introduce every build so here we go.

* Crane Hermit Builds*

1-Solid Bleed Master
    (Trunks Special move)
    this build uses a move called solid bleed and it looks similar to Trunks Move.
    *In-game show of the move*

<a%20href=1472405782861970.gif?1472405808

* The Build *

Solid Bleed Master

2-Poison Bleed Master
    this build uses a skill called poison bleed and it looks similar to broly's attack.
    [/color][/size]

<a%20href=1472408729861938.gif?1472408779

*Broly uses his special move in budokai tenkaichi 3*

<a%20href=1472409300861920.gif?1472409545

<a%20href=1472409720861962.gif?1472409950

*The Build*

Poison Bleed Master

3-Destructo Disk Master
    One of Krillin's Best Attacks and it does energy damage + DoT damage

<a%20href=147241054786196.gif?1472410585

*DBZ Show / Krillin uses Destructo Disk*

<a%20href=14724109951586333.gif?1472411057

*The Build*

Destructo Disk Master

Which Master will you choose ? :D
    1-Trunks
    2-Broly
    3-Krillin

Please Note
    These Builds don't use only those moves above.

• Well this is a good looking post but every one of those builds are totally wrong, and that's because spiritualists skills are useless, excluding the Hypnosis, the slow, the passive that increases DOT damage and the weaken defense debuff, the rest is bullshit. Also maxing Dodon Ray or Dodon Barrage is stupid. The Crane is all about DOT damage, so, energy damage isn't that important.

This is my build, useful for PVP and PVE

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Crane-Hermit&build=01001001001000001000030300013251212111231333540115151

Freeze the enemy, Master fan out with RP to KNOCK-DOWN, use Speed Restrain so the slow gets acumulated, and the enemy become absolutely immobile, Mystical Crane Typhon makes BRUTAL DOT plus Spirit wave plus Energy Heat Wave plus Spirit tongs plus Spiritual Sensation, at this point the enemy is probably dead, if not, Hypnosis, and the DOT remains active for a long time, and with Thousand slashes and all the DOT's acumulated, he is dead.

• you didn't look closely that dodon ray and dodon barrage also gives DoT damage
    dodon ray maxed = 217 bleeding every 2 sec + crane mastery passives
    and for dodon barrage maxed = 379 bleeding every 2 sec + crane mastery passives
    those 2 must have skills

• This is my build, useful for PVP and PVE

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Crane-Hermit&build=01001001001000001000030300013251212111231333540115151

Freeze the enemy, Master fan out with RP to KNOCK-DOWN, use Speed Restrain so the slow gets acumulated, and the enemy become absolutely immobile, Mystical Crane Typhon makes BRUTAL DOT plus Spirit wave plus Energy Heat Wave plus Spirit tongs plus Spiritual Sensation, at this point the enemy is probably dead, if not, Hypnosis, and the DOT remains active for a long time, and with Thousand slashes and all the DOT's acumulated, he is dead.

actually in my opinion the other set of crane skills (those physical skills) are useless.
    also those 4 skills above thousand slashes are useless .

• I know that, but still being nothing compared to the Spirit wave plus Energy Heat Wave plus Spirit tongs plus Spiritual Sensation, EVERY ONE of them make 474 DOT WITHOUT maxing and maxed 619 + Crane passive's skill, and Mystical Crane Typhoon makes 346 bleeding damage to all enemies within 10M of the targent, Dodon Ray makes 217 maxed, and it's just in straigth line (basically 1 target).

If you look my build i have maxed the Dodon Barrage which decreases PHYSICAL defense by 1400, a lot, and Mystical Crane Typhon its PHYSICAL damage, so the damage is even insane. However, the spiritualist skills can't pass the 210 DOT

• Spirit wave also gives paralysis for 8 seconds + passive's,that's a lot of time, Energy Heat gives confusion for 5 seconds + passive's, Spirit Tongs increase the enemy skill's cooldown by 20, and Spiritual Sensation decreases 27% of the enemy EP.

• I know that, but still being nothing compared to the Spirit wave plus Energy Heat Wave plus Spirit tongs plus Spiritual Sensation, EVERY ONE of them make 474 DOT WITHOUT maxing and maxed 619 + Crane passive's skill, and Mystical Crane Typhoon makes 346 bleeding damage to all enemies within 10M of the targent, Dodon Ray makes 217 maxed, and it's just in straigth line (basically 1 target).

If you look my build i have maxed the Dodon Barrage which decreases PHYSICAL defense by 1400, a lot, and Mystical Crane Typhon its PHYSICAL damage, so the damage is even insane. However, the spiritualist skills can't pass the 210 DOTSteven5201 wrote:

My Build is for PVP.

Spirit wave also gives paralysis for 8 seconds + passive's,that's a lot of time, Energy Heat gives confusion for 5 seconds + passive's, Spirit Tongs increase the enemy skill's cooldown by 20, and Spiritual Sensation decreases 27% of the enemy EP.

Again those skills still not good they need update

• can you tell me the reason ?

Solid Bleed build: Although Solid Bleed is an interesting skill to take into account due to the absurd amount of antibleed, that build isn't ok. There is no point on maxing kikoho, nor spending just 1 sp on Speed Restrain.

Poison build: Poison bleed is a useless DoT as its damage is ridiculous. Spending 9 sp for 264 damage (passive increases included) and 1 sec cast is totally not worth.

Destructo Disk build: Can you tell me what is the purpose of using Destructo Disk as a DoT instead of Mystical Crane Typhoon when DD only deals 397 damage and MCT 754 and both deal bleed damage? Not to mention that you haven't even spent 1 single sp on Thousand Slashes.

Just one more question: before reccomending those builds, have you even tried them or do you know that they are actually effective?

• Spirit wave also gives paralysis for 8 seconds + passive's,that's a lot of time, Energy Heat gives confusion for 5 seconds + passive's, Spirit Tongs increase the enemy skill's cooldown by 20, and Spiritual Sensation decreases 27% of the enemy EP.

Well to use those "Special skills" down there you need to set character in that state, such as, if you poison them you can use Spirit Wave and so on.

Build you should use --->Crane PVP/Group PVP/PVE Build
    One good build for everything.
    Who ever says that physical attacks sux, then you didn't try it.
    If you want them to use physical and energy def gear and that way can't max one side high, then this build is good.
    If they use energy def gear then Dodon Barrage will make them naked and physical attacks and DoT's from that side will be too high...
    When they figure out and try you next time with half physical and energy attack, again you will have them in shock with high energy attack such as Tri Beam that can deal high dmg and can one shot human if it critics or of their energy def is low.

One more, burn DoT's are there to bypass those anti bleeds they might have.

Thousand Slashes are there as finisher, set some DoT's on them, wait some time and then use Thousand Slashes as finisher, most of them will be dead plus most of skills are AoE soo it works really good in group PVP and PVE.

PS: I almost forgot, I saw around on forum I forgot who, that they don't like skills that drain some LP from you...
    Well, you have "Put out the flames", 2800 HP back each 15 sec... I think that should cover that drain, don't you think soo.

• The problem of that build is that it is easily countered by antibleed.

• The problem of that build is that it is easily countered by antibleed.

Read again what did you just say?
    It have beside bleed, burn DoT's and strong energy attacks...
    Plus if you read and check build, you will see that it only have the must bleed skills...
    I guess you never try build lol.

• Read again what did you just say?It have beside bleed, burn DoT's and strong energy attacks...
    Plus if you read and check build, you will see that it only have the must bleed skills...
    I guess you never try build lol.

Just a weak Fiery Shout and a Searing Crane that it is hard to use in pvp without getting killed during the animation. Who will you kill with Kikoho? It is not Super/Giant Kame with huge crits.

• Just a weak Fiery Shout and a Searing Crane that it is hard to use in pvp without getting killed during the animation. Who will you kill with Kikoho? It is not Super/Giant Kame with huge crits.

Well even if it isn't big critic it still does big dmg.
    Plus you know that you have slow, stun-ish skill and sleep.

Make them sleep, slow them down, use burn dots if they wear a lot of anti bleeds and then stun/sleep them again.
    Plus even with RP KD on Tri Beam, it still is big dmg.
    Ofc, you can't compare turtle and crane tho but big dmg is big dmg.

Well you can't change/edit class, at least we can't since we aren't devs, it works as it is, but yeah crane cast time should be removed on all physical skills, at least that while they remove its OP stun...

• Well even if it isn't big critic it still does big dmg.Plus you know that you have slow, stun-ish skill and sleep.

Make them sleep, slow them down, use burn dots if they wear a lot of anti bleeds and then stun/sleep them again.
    Plus even with RP KD on Tri Beam, it still is big dmg.
    Ofc, you can't compare turtle and crane tho but big dmg is big dmg.

Well you can't change/edit class, at least we can't since we aren't devs, it works as it is, but yeah crane cast time should be removed on all physical skills, at least that while they remove its OP stun...

I see some loose ends to that strategy/build and I don't think you can actually achieve something important with that.

You can't use Searing Crane without being pwned while you fall, it's not about the cast time but the animation time, it's like 1 second of falling after the damage is dealt, you will get CCed easily after using Searing Crane. You can't rely on Kikoho to win matches. Anyway using Kikoho KD is very risky as it has 3 seconds cast and timing is very important when the enemy is slept, I'd better use Master Fan Out KD.

This class should be changed at least in the variety of DoTs, it is nonsense to see a Warlock type character with just 1 useful type of DoT (bleed) and the other three (burn, abdominal and poison) are a joke or difficult to use, and that useful DoT becomes useless because of gear attributes.

• I see some loose ends to that strategy/build and I don't think you can actually achieve something important with that.
    You can't use Searing Crane without being pwned while you fall, it's not about the cast time but the animation time, it's like 1 second of falling after the damage is dealt, you will get CCed easily after using Searing Crane. You can't rely on Kikoho to win matches. Anyway using Kikoho KD is very risky as it has 3 seconds cast and timing is very important when the enemy is slept, I'd better use Master Fan Out KD.

This class should be changed at least in the variety of DoTs, it is nonsense to see a Warlock type character with just 1 useful type of DoT (bleed) and the other three (burn, abdominal and poison) are a joke or difficult to use, and that useful DoT becomes useless because of gear attributes.

Well even tho Kikoho does have cast time, it would be really fine if only that skill have cast time and big animation.
    Still this don't change fact that it does major dmg to anyone.

Yes I know that Searing Crane and others skills does have animation and cast time but then again those are main DoT's.
    If you remove them and go for other ones, you just need to wear anti bleed vs Crane since that is what is left to crane...
    Poison and abdominal are joke like you said but those burn DoT's are really good but yeah too much open space for crane but then again, if you stack slow on them, use at least one burn skill and stun then put them to sleep you are fine.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!