The Ways Of The Crane Mastery

• Well even tho Kikoho does have cast time, it would be really fine if only that skill have cast time and big animation.Still this don't change fact that it does major dmg to anyone.

Yes I know that Searing Crane and others skills does have animation and cast time but then again those are main DoT's.
    If you remove them and go for other ones, you just need to wear anti bleed vs Crane since that is what is left to crane...
    Poison and abdominal are joke like you said but those burn DoT's are really good but yeah too much open space for crane but then again, if you stack slow on them, use at least one burn skill and stun then put them to sleep you are fine.

Kikoho has cast time but it has kd and that is the main difference with SC, but this class cannot rely on kikoho to win something. The burn alternative would be Solid Bleed. What you say about SC is beautiful but the fact is that you are dead after using it as you only have 8 second of Master Fan Out to approach the rival, cast SC and escape. If you don't escape, after using Freeze you are dead as you don't have time to sleep him. You can try if you want, that doesn't work.

• Kikoho has cast time but it has kd and that is the main difference with SC, but this class cannot rely on kikoho to win something. The burn alternative would be Solid Bleed. What you say about SC is beautiful but the fact is that you are dead after using it as you only have 8 second of Master Fan Out to approach the rival, cast SC and escape. If you don't escape, after using Freeze you are dead as you don't have time to sleep him. You can try if you want, that doesn't work.

Well if only freeze is like turtle stun with 2-4 sec, then everything would be fine, you could have enough time to make them sleep.
    Ofc unlock your char from that stupid animation lockdown...
    And Daneos should really make all crane skills with range 35m.
    Crane is really good class but it just need to be edited.

• Since we discuss about it, well @Fingolfin and I, I consider cast time and long animation skills, I made this build.

Click Me - this would be build.
    Mystical Crane Typhoon as main bleed dot skill
    Solid Bleed as main burn skill
    Tri-Beam Cannon - as main damage skill (with energy build it can deal around 16k dmg, at least it use to in DBO)
    Thousand Slashes - DOT's dmg increase
    Energy Heat Wave - optional confusion, still you can remove option from here and get 10 foc on passive or more def with max Agile Armor.

• i think dodon barrage should take the place of mystical crane typhoon i saw dude on youtube using it in ranked battle and he was doing good https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKvEpM0Wq0U

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!