The most unstable server

• I can barely even play this game in its current state. I come home from work with channels working, then within minutes of logging into any channel, if I'm lucky I'll finish a quest that will be rolled back anyways, they go offline for the rest of the night. Of course, then the remaining channel(s) become full and I'm barred from even playing.

I enjoy the game but good lord, do you guys deal with these ups-and-downs all day? I dunno how you do it.

• Well yea im having pretty much the same problems,
    And its pretty annoing that is true
    Some how it was better before the update dont know why

Im super surprised about the lvl of inestability is happening now, and not before. I hope Daneos can tell us whatt is this about, what is happening, I think it will be relaxing knowing what is going on and will be better if he can explain to us a little about it.

Hang in there bro, it will be just temporal.

• Bro the bugs are the problem, we need to report them so the dev can fix it.
    Some bugs are so critical, that bugs make channel crash, thats why we are playing a pre beta, to help discover bugs.

LESS BUGS = SERVER MORE STABLE

P.S: Is PRE OPEN BETA! CHILL! on a official release you can play without cry :D

• Stop cry and don't play then. Nobody is forcing you to play ;)

Bro the bugs are the problem, we need to report them so the dev can fix it.
    Some bugs are so critical, that bugs make channel crash, thats why we are playing a pre beta, to help discover bugs.

LESS BUGS = SERVER MORE STABLE

P.S: Is PRE OPEN BETA! CHILL! on a official release you can play without cry :D

Not trying to be rude but... Can you show me a more stable server than this one? Just curious to know if THERE IS ANOTHER ONE WORKING LIKE GLOBAL.

what world u guys live in? pre beta? LOL i myself am a developper. Do you know anything about developping? also this is 2016 and this is not a pre beta its a left over files from messed up files not even original server files its HALF of them. This server is a private server not an official one. The term BETA means you have a STABLE ready to be released game with future update(s). The term pre beta does not even excist.

He has good reasons to cry for a bad server and an incomplete game, why would he have no reason to? I assume that you like easy way of leveling with unbalanced cycles? LOL

Nobody is forcing you to just shut your mouth?

How many bugs have you guys reported? Or do you play like some nerds? ( my bet is second )

What do you know about finding bugs? (probably nothing)

Other servers? Well offcourse anyone could make a private DBO server o.O the question is do you wanto? (before you respond i can get you the server files sum nice sql book and you can go ahead and try play on ur own local!)

If you want them not to cry then this should not be released. Also I have my own crying reasons when your in a pre beta over a year!
    I know translating can be a pain in the butt but it isnt that hard only time eatin. Also you forget how many cash is being rolled over to the Developper (i hope theres a team and not that you solo LOL). And so due of the cash its easier for the server staff to work on the server and they should be able to apply and offer more comfort.

AND SO ON

Nobody is forcing you to just shut your brain?

PS: No offense towards the Dev (maybe a little)! But then again DEVS are POWERFULL!

• I can barely even play this game in its current state. I come home from work with channels working, then within minutes of logging into any channel, if I'm lucky I'll finish a quest that will be rolled back anyways, they go offline for the rest of the night. Of course, then the remaining channel(s) become full and I'm barred from even playing.

I enjoy the game but good lord, do you guys deal with these ups-and-downs all day? I dunno how you do it.

What would master roshi do when he's bored? Live up to your signature xd

• Lmao, I didn't even read everything there and I know you are NOT a developer, do you know what that means? He can use the term he wants, despite the fact that it exists or doesn't exist, I am currently studying this and I can't say that I know what development really is, but I can tell you are NOT a developer, just a hater, I'm sorry.

• Actually, you're pretty clearly not a developer.

First of all, Pre- just means (before) Pre-Beta = Alpha which is exactely what this server is right now.

Then Beta is in no way a finished product. That's Gold Status. Beta means a rather finished product that needs testing and bugfixing. Which is what Open betas are for, letting people onto the server to test it out.

Either way, this game is not finished and not supposed to be finished. So stop whining about it not beeing finished.

• pre open beta exists bro oh and too daneos made this game from 0

• Hahahaha, I come back from a hard day at work to this little kid trying to insult me, also posing as a "Developer". Again I will say, stop cry and don't play if you don't like it. I've probably reported more bugs than you in the first few days of the release. Unfortunately, I don't have time to play or report bugs anymore. While you're sitting here stressing over a video game, I'm making money. Who's the real winner? ?(

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!