Master Class Old Bug ?!

• my doubt goes to the @Daneos or who can answer is about who already made the adult quest but got the bug's master class
    I know it was already tidied the bug (from what I understand)
    I know he is trying to fix for missing but it worth trying a new character until LV 30 or wait for the Fix it?

Do you think we need to create a topic with all guys who failed it? It will take too much time i think cause people continue like dickhead to do the master class quest x)

• not would never take even
    I got to have an idea that maybe @Daneos could use that for example he repeat Korin quest for everyone even those who already have a master class
    Ex:
    for those who already have a master class the quest will be like a normal quest and if a joke even tried to do it again when choosing the class would not to choose to already have a class ... about it xD
    and for those who do not have the quest was so go talk to korin that she was her usual
    I say the following quest to turn adult that he tells you to choose the class

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!