• Open the quest log (j – key).
    • Delete or complete all your current quests.
    • Delete every quest item that is left in your quest inventory.
    • Log out safely and close the game.
    • Update your game with the launcher.
    • Go to this thread Master Class Quest Guide and learn how to properly do your adult and masterclass quest, do this in the same order!

just gonna leave this here, i've told it many times to people what to do on the bug list but they just do not want to help themselves out i guess.

Dude really this is a problem with the server now. i cant do the adult quest, i do all quest on korin but the great tree is buged maybe for that i cant be a adult

• my adult quest is so bugged.. I cant even enter the tower even after doing its requirements.. idk if I had to do the tree roots quest but if I have to do that BEFORE going into the tower.. then I was doomed since like lvl 23 as it wont even let me finish that quest cuz THATS bugged too... any quest I have to do that has a cloud bubble I cannot do cuz my char doesn't do crap XD

• Just finished both the Adult quest and the weapon selection.
    I had to relog a few times for the Sword and the club to load, and both the club and sword came up, as well as the trumpet and mask.
    And a drum just loaded in, too.

When I selected the sword, it took a few seconds, but it recognized it properly.

My suggestion is to just logout and reload a few times.

I also chose to delete all of my current quests in order for this one to be the only one queued.

Keep trying! It'll work for you!

I'm sure Daneos is working on it, so be patient and don't freak out :)

• I still believe that @Daneos should add the Quest Weapons (The class weapons that give you the quest for Master Class) to the Cash Shop so that everyone whose weapons failed the quest, can get their Master Class and complete it.

I personally failed with my Namekian :/

You are right. I have two characters who have not yet obtained the subclass. I do not want to start leveling up again hahaha :comcom12:

ef226aa68fcf5d3c3ece87fcaa375bb1o.jpg

11_small.png TadeLoov | 15_small.png reframe | 14_small.png CopyLight | 18_small.png Sainou

07dca80a102d4149e9736d4b162cff6f.ico Discord: Tade Loov#4379

Old used name: Yaxir, Jairu, Kairu.

• its not bugged any more i made another character and finally got him to 30 again cause the first one i had gotten to 30 was bugged so i made a new one and it worked fine without a problem i took precautions i deleted all my quest and quest items and only had that one quest so i wouldnt get it confused i had all my bags empty so i know where the weapon went into and it worked fine its not bugged anymore at least i dont think so since it worked for me

• Dude really this is a problem with the server now. i cant do the adult quest, i do all quest on korin but the great tree is buged maybe for that i cant be a adult

Before trying to do the adult quest, I came onto the forums to research it a bit to see if there were any bugs. Glad I did. I followed gojunku's list of steps exactly as he stated them.

• I handed in all my completed quests.
    • I forfeited all my remaining quests.
    • I deleted all quest items remaining in the quest log bag.
    • I exited the game.
    • I ran the launcher with the "as administrator" option
    • I did NOT use the English patch after running the launcher, instead I just started the game from the launcher.
    • I went to the Master Class Quest Guide that gojunku's comment said to follow.

I have two monitors so I had the video playing on one as I followed it on my other monitor. I did everything exactly as the video shows. Even as getting the item needed to start the adult quest from the same item box of the video and as far as killing the mobs on Korrin's Tower in the order from the video.

I am happy to say that it worked perfectly for me and I am now an Adult Fighter with a stick equipped.

A couple notes:

Because I did not use the English patch, parts were not translated like they are in the video.

Also, make sure that you do every single step as diligently as possible. Don't try any shortcuts or anything that is not in the video. I didn't even open up any other windows that the video did not show. So for example, in the video, at no point does he open his character window so I also did not open my character window.

Edit: Deleted this as gojunku just informed me that all the first two options do is give you information about the classes. In any case, I did not select either of the first two as I already knew which I wanted to choose prior to starting the quest.
    Also, make sure that when you are given the three choices by Korrin, you choose the third one like in the video. This could be were most people get bugged out. It might be that the first two choices do not work correctly. Once you choose the third choice, then you can click on the type of weapon that you want to use like in the video.

Again, follow every step as diligently as possible and do not rush/take shortcuts. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

• the first two choises about the master classes are just for information what the diffrence is between the 2 diffrent master classes. Only with the third option (the one below) will you be able to choose your master class.

• Daneos Say:

- A hotfix to avoid players getting bugged after receiving an item. Still finding out how this could happen.

That means is a bug technical

1 - I Finish all my quest, im on karin tower...

2 - I dont have any quest on my list

3 - My game is update

4 - Really i droped that, but when i come back apparead quest failed.

5 - i got problem with Karinga Spell, i dont say masterclass

• Sorry man, I am having difficulty understanding what you are trying to say.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!