Digimon Masters Online

• What server do you guys play on?
    EDIT:And what character do you guys recommend to start with?

im from barba, but every server is good i think, it has their own community and interesting people
    for now i think keenan krier is the best tamer for his tamer skill, and if u ask about starter digimon...well... i dont recommend using starter lol :dlol: once u get a good digimon like X-veemon, raptordramon+ryuudamon ( can be joggres to Alphamon Ouryuuken the best digi so far), impmon (beelze has the highest DPS), or whatever digi u want, stop leveling starter :dlol:

• I´ve actually played it on all the servers that are currently available (like Joymax (or whataver it called now), AeriaGames and the korean versions too.) I spent likely most all of my Summers in there, but one day i was actually bored that there were no PvP on the european version, no New events ecc, so i stopped.
    It was a good game,IT WAS.

• I´ve actually played it on all the servers that are currently available (like Joymax (or whataver it called now), AeriaGames and the korean versions too.) I spent likely most all of my Summers in there, but one day i was actually bored that there were no PvP on the european version, no New events ecc, so i stopped.
    It was a good game,IT WAS.

The recent developers (Gameking) seems doing their best to resurrect this game, they held new event in every month, release new dungeon (xuan raid and zhuqi raid) and this sept 6th they will release new dungeon baihumon raid, and they promise to add susanoomon and PvP (kaisergreymon and magnagarurumon is already released)

• The recent developers (Gameking) seems doing their best to resurrect this game, they held new event in every month, release new dungeon (xuan raid and zhuqi raid) and this sept 6th they will release new dungeon baihumon raid, and they promise to add susanoomon and PvP (kaisergreymon and magnagarurumon is already released)

I've played this game in three different versions, Korean one (KDMO), Joymax/Gameking and Aeriagames, this game WAS VERY GOOD at beginning, you could actually play to for fun, make friends there etc.. But after the users started to use BOTS in the game, all went to sh*t literally, the gameking and aeria servers are dead, the community itself made this game totally Pay to Win, and if you dont use any BOT TOOL, you wont be able to fight against PW2 players that sell Cash items, making x10000 times more money in just 1min than you playing for a week, as i said in my earlier post ... if you are a Digimon fan just try any other digimon game, because this mmorpg is a joke there are more bots than players actually, No new players coming and thats mean, NO NEW PLAYERS = Community Dying.

• Yep I used to play this a lot back a year or so ago, but it got boring kind of fast and it cost a lot of money, not to mention most people these days are just bots lol. I've been wanting to get back on and play again I'm just lazy -_- Never played the Korean version though, just GDMO.

• Yeah, I actually still play it. I play on the global version of it and I am on Beelzemon server. User is Saidon if you are ever on it feel free to message me.

• To those who still play the game: Have they gone and fixed their translations yet? Cuz all this taking is making me wanna go back in and play it again

Characters: (DBO) Serdester (Spritualist: 32) Cybiko(Mighty Majin: 12) Jabulous (Fighter: 5), (Dragon Ball: Fusions) Serd (Human: 100), (Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X) Serd (Saiyan Male: 14)

ed2a2b47c63605c4275b6483734dcba1.jpg?v=219600tumblr_mkp1a0otB21qiqegzo1_r1_500.gif

• I don't know myself. The DMO launcher doesn't even start up for me and says there is an error and I haven't taken the time to see what that's all about lol

Might be something to do with all the updates. How long has it been since you've played?
    I hadn't logged on in over two or three months and decided to try today but it's been so busy updating itself I haven't even been able to do anything lol.

• Might be something to do with all the updates. How long has it been since you've played?
    I hadn't logged on in over two or three months and decided to try today but it's been so busy updating itself I haven't even been able to do anything lol.

A month if that. The launcher just closes out xD I guessed it was an update. Ill have to reinstall and blah blah

• Am I the only one noticing that a game is being presented on another game's website? xD (Not against it though, if you like it then you like it)

I thought about that, but in this case I believe it's okay as he is not advertising the game, just asking who plays it.
    If he was advertising it, and attempting to get players to leave this game and come to another game, that would be another thing entirely.
    Pretty much all forums I go to allow the discussion of other games as long as it's just a discussion and not turned into advertising. And as far as I can see on the forum rules, there is nothing against it, just against advertising so should be good to discuss :3

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!