I can not log in. Is it just me?

• Server is turned on when Daneos is online in the forum.
    And as you might know, Daneos is working his ass off so he needs rest from time to time xD (You are only human).
    The only thing I can tell you guys is at least you can play a game before it is released so calm down and wait :)
    And really guys, are you in the need to play? (This is not a yes or no question, only a no)
    You aren't, and if you are in the need to do so... well, how about download a game you can play on regular basis while waiting till when the server open!

• Server is turned on when Daneos is online in the forum.
    And as you might know, Daneos is working his ass off so he needs rest from time to time xD (You are only human).
    The only thing I can tell you guys is at least you can play a game before it is released so calm down and wait :)
    And really guys, are you in the need to play? (This is not a yes or no question, only a no)
    You aren't, and you are in the need to do so... well, how about download a game you can play on regular basis while waiting till when the server open!

i think the main problem here,well he actually have two of them are the following:

1) they use dbo as their main game,bad bad call...you cant rely on a game that is on pre-beta,you just cant.
    i have 5 different mmos installed on my pc on top of 2 android games which i play using bluestacks,depending on my mood i play one or the other,so if i try to loggin dbo and the servers down well no biggie i can always play something else.

2) most of the users of dbo havent really played an mmo before,so they are not used to things that come with playing an mmo you know like maintenance times,servers down,bugged quest,etc,etc...all they want to do is play and they cant understand why they cant because until now they just played console games or single player games on pc...

• i think the main problem here,well he actually have two of them are the following:
    1) they use dbo as their main game,bad bad call...you cant rely on a game that is on pre-beta,you just cant.
    i have 5 different mmos installed on my pc on top of 2 android games which i play using bluestacks,depending on my mood i play one or the other,so if i try to loggin dbo and the servers down well no biggie i can always play something else.

2) most of the users of dbo havent really played an mmo before,so they are not used to things that come with playing an mmo you know like maintenance times,servers down,bugged quest,etc,etc...all they want to do is play and they cant understand why they cant because until now they just played console games or single player games on pc...

Very true. For me, I have Fifa and Overwatch to keep me going... and if (for some reason) I don't want to play any of these games, I still have COD BO3 to keep me floating... but it is just very rare to find a time where I don't want to play Overwatch :)

• Very true. For me, I have Fifa and Overwatch to keep me going... and if (for some reason) I don't want to play any of these games, I still have COD BO3 to keep me floating... but it is just very rare to find a time where I don't want to play Overwatch :)

never been a fan of fps,did play some serious sam back in the day but that was just a way to vent some steam after a long day of work,fifa not into either since i dont like soccer,yeah i know weird im spanish and i dont like soccer hehe.

im mostly an mmo/rpg player with some single player games sprinked in once in a while,big fan of sandbox mmorpgs but since swg nothing good has come out,damn themepark mmos just piss me off,always the same thing,level up and reach cap level,gear for dungeons,run dungeons to gear up for raids,run raids and that's about it.

at the moment im playing FFVII for like the hundredth time lol,,swtor,stos,nms and some dbo once in a while

• Ja natürlich, ich habe mir ein acc erstellt auf der Seite dboglobal.to. Dan wollte ich mich anmelden im Spiel aber es passiert nichts nach einiger zeit kan ich wieder auf Start drücken dan nach 2 min wieder das gleiche mit start

If you are trying to log on now, it is not going to work because Daneos is not online (meaning the server is down)
    Up to my knowledge there is no bug in you account, you just need to wait, like everyone is doing right now :)

• never been a fan of fps,did play some serious sam back in the day but that was just a way to vent some steam after a long day of work,fifa not into either since i dont like soccer,yeah i know weird im spanish and i dont like soccer hehe.
    im mostly an mmo/rpg player with some single player games sprinked in once in a while,big fan of sandbox mmorpgs but since swg nothing good has come out,damn themepark mmos just piss me off,always the same thing,level up and reach cap level,gear for dungeons,run dungeons to gear up for raids,run raids and that's about it.

at the moment im playing FFVII for like the hundredth time lol,,swtor,stos,nms and some dbo once in a while

Well, in reality I am not an MMORPG fan, but when an mmo is fun to play, I play it... alot!
    I played DBO back in Feb 2013 until the game closed :(
    I have been waiting for DBOG since then.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!