I can not log in. Is it just me?

• Jemand hier der mir auf deutsch weiterhelfen kann vielleicht?
    Hab mir das spiel erst eben gedownloadet und wollte es direkt mal spielen nur logg der sich nicht rein.
    Kann mir bitte einer helfen ?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Srud2121

Im Moment leider niemand außer Daenos. Der Login Server ist wohl abgestürzt. Da wirst du wie gerade sämtliche andere Leute in diesem Thread warten müssen bis der Server wieder oben ist.

• Well, in reality I am not an MMORPG fan, but when an mmo is fun to play, I play it... alot!I played DBO back in Feb 2013 until the game closed :(
    I have been waiting for DBOG since then.

I have just about every console, I don't usually play mmorpgs because of the pay to win stuff that's usually on them. Think my first was called conquer online 2.0, played that long long ago, that one is heavily pay to win with rich kids buying bulks of points everyday. theres also tons of them fags that camp the high level bosses and bosses that actually drop good stuff. The game is great, just the players are to greedy, 1 supremely rigged unbalanced class, and tons of pvp. Got pretty far in that, but cant beat dem bulkers at all. I just started another mmorpg called archeage, not sure if that's any good yet

• I have just about every console, I don't usually play mmorpgs because of the pay to win stuff that's usually on them. Think my first was called conquer online 2.0, played that long long ago, that one is heavily pay to win with rich kids buying bulks of points everyday. theres also tons of them fags that camp the high level bosses and bosses that actually drop good stuff. The game is great, just the players are to greedy, 1 supremely rigged unbalanced class, and tons of pvp. Got pretty far in that, but cant beat dem bulkers at all. I just started another mmorpg called archeage, not sure if that's any good yet

well, when DBO was around in 2013, there wasn't a lot of these people, but there was heavy farming. But you can always switch channels to get the things you need!
    I hope you enjoy this game when it is fully released :)

• I have just about every console, I don't usually play mmorpgs because of the pay to win stuff that's usually on them. Think my first was called conquer online 2.0, played that long long ago, that one is heavily pay to win with rich kids buying bulks of points everyday. theres also tons of them fags that camp the high level bosses and bosses that actually drop good stuff. The game is great, just the players are to greedy, 1 supremely rigged unbalanced class, and tons of pvp. Got pretty far in that, but cant beat dem bulkers at all. I just started another mmorpg called archeage, not sure if that's any good yet

for me what is killing me is the current trend of sub+microtransactions,i mean back in the day you paid your sub and if you wanted it hard enough and you grinded like a mad man you could have everything in the game,but now mmos like sto and swtor are getting greedy...

i mean on top of the sub they expect me to fork out 25 bucks for a new ship or some armour? yeah not happening,i quit my sub on both and i just login once in a while,its a shame but it seems that these days its about catering to kids that got mommys credit card.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!