• Aún sigues con esas, pero tío deja la gente que poste lo que quiera para eso está :D que más da que lo hayan puesto antes y después hay gente que no está todo el día aquí y no se enteran ;) un saludo!

Hay reglas en el foro, y no es necesario que se publiquen varios post sobre lo mismo. Además en esta sección se debe de hablar inglés para que haya mas orden.
    Por eso el y varios más están en contra de este tipo de post.

• Read the forum before asking a question. There’s a good chance your question has already been answered.
    • The official language of this forum is English . Please post and respond in that language only.

Code of Conduct

Sorry for use Spanish.

• This is racist, relly? the only language you can speak in this fu*** forum is in english? Come on are u kidding me, i understand but the half of people who play the game are from Spain or America.

The forum rules say what the forum rules say. In the main forums, you can only post in English. That's why there is a whole Spanish Community board. Not racist at all, it's just annoying when everyone is speaking different languages all in one forums.

• The forum rules say what the forum rules say. In the main forums, you can only post in English. That's why there is a whole Spanish Community board. Not racist at all, it's just annoying when everyone is speaking different languages all in one forums.

yep agreed,well first of all apologies since its my fault i replied to him in spanish,but yeah the language of gaming is english,its just the way it is,im spanish and i dont feel that its racist at all.

p.s there is a spanish segment in the forums you can use to speak spanish so i dont really see what the problem is...

• :dlol: LMAO server down again hahahaha

hahahaha lets wait for the anger posts to start hahahaha

cant wait for pre-beta to be over,not because i will be able to make a character and not be deleted but by the fact that when they delete the characters this forum is going to be an awesome read,so many anger posts,got a 25 year old bottle of Glenfarclas and a Montecristo just waiting for that day :D

• Is anyone else haveing server issues? I try and log in and I get a message saying there is no connection

Thats ok bro i see that your new and it might take a bit for your account get actually registrated into the data it seems to have a Delay so this might be that reason for it.

Also dont be afraid of Kamekameman, TheDrawboy, xHotPockets. They are like forums biggest trolling newbs, just check their posts and likes and unlikes, they are not even relevant. And their knowledge is based on what i throw in the toilet every morning (hihi).

It's ok to ask these questions especially in a (pre) < not a word , BETA. The term Beta means you have a complete running game with future updates. Tho it is obvious that alot is still being tested so you could call this an open Alpha.

Sorry to get dumb people like these all over you :( anyway i hope to have answered your question. Give it a 12-24 hours.

• Thats ok bro i see that your new and it might take a bit for your account get actually registrated into the data it seems to have a Delay so this might be that reason for it.
    Also dont be afraid of Kamekameman, TheDrawboy, xHotPockets. They are like forums biggest trolling newbs, just check their posts and likes and unlikes, they are not even relevant. And their knowledge is based on what i throw in the toilet every morning (hihi).

It's ok to ask these questions especially in a (pre) < not a word , BETA. The term Beta means you have a complete running game with future updates. Tho it is obvious that alot is still being tested so you could call this an open Alpha.

Sorry to get dumb people like these all over you :( anyway i hope to have answered your question. Give it a 12-24 hours.

i wrote a long winded post but what is the point? not going to bother with the likes of you,sorry troll no one is going to feed you today.
    just fyi,ive been playing mmos since 97' so my ''knowledge'' is pretty much in your face.
    p.s dont bother in replying,not going to acknowledge any of your posts,as of right now you dont exist anymore.

• i wrote a long winded post but what is the point? not going to bother with the likes of you,sorry troll no one is going to feed you today.just fyi,ive been playing mmos since 97' so my ''knowledge'' is pretty much in your face.
    p.s dont bother in replying,not going to acknowledge any of your posts,as of right now you dont exist anymore.

LOL you have some strong points in that and ignoring my facts is a good solution.

Sorry i been playing longer again, you have no clue what you speak off sad.png probably ultima but i dont believe you?

Since everything you say make no MMORPG sense at all?

Anyway. Yeah good point kid lol?! Show me some of your knowledge now? If your from 1997 playing a Beta test (alpha) and asking about GIFTS for after the testing....LOL than you must not be so very good at this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!