Wanted To Know If Its Me Or Server Issue

• When I choose a channle the game goes black screen I still hear the music but nothing else. It never happend untill now. The reason I am not sure if its a server thing or nah is because it doesn't tell me server offline or lost connection or anything. 3 servers are "Not Busy" (look empty) and the 4th one is offline. So if there is another thread talking about this sorry for the spam just would like to get an answer :)

• Im having similiar Issues.
    I restarted the game like 15 times now only thing that changed is that I am not getting the black screen anymore but pop right back into character selection and have to restart.

• When I choose a channle the game goes black screen I still hear the music but nothing else. It never happend untill now. The reason I am not sure if its a server thing or nah is because it doesn't tell me server offline or lost connection or anything. 3 servers are "Not Busy" (look empty) and the 4th one is offline. So if there is another thread talking about this sorry for the spam just would like to get an answer :)

I hate being 'that guy' but look on this thread created by Daneos "Server Status Thread"

" Do not create unnecessary threads that the server is offline. They wont be read anyway and do count as spam."

If you check the Update thread "Global Update Thread" And there isn't any news of the server being offline to be updated then you are safe to assume that it has crashed and that you just have to wait for someone with the power to reload it for us. As said by Daneos, do not make threads about it as he just won't read them. He checks the server at the earliest opportunity he gets and will do what he can for us.

• I hate being 'that guy' but look on this thread created by Daneos "Server Status Thread"
    " Do not create unnecessary threads that the server is offline. They wont be read anyway and do count as spam."

If you check the Update thread "Global Update Thread" And there isn't any news of the server being offline to be updated then you are safe to assume that it has crashed and that you just have to wait for someone with the power to reload it for us. As said by Daneos, do not make threads about it as he just won't read them. He checks the server at the earliest opportunity he gets and will do what he can for us.

I saw this post... And again I jsut asked if it was a problem with my computer or the servers. I didn't ask what was the problem with the servers. So you don't have to be a dick about it bruh. I didn't see and notification about it. And I didn't see and massege when my game crashed so I aksed a simple question.

• I saw this post... And again I jsut asked if it was a problem with my computer or the servers. I didn't ask what was the problem with the servers. So you don't have to be a dick about it bruh. I didn't see and notification about it. And I didn't see and massege when my game crashed so I aksed a simple question.

Hey now hold up. Not once was i "a dick" about anything. i gave you the basic information to answer all and any future questions to be helpful. If you take someone trying to help someone instantly as anything but nice or informative then you must have read a bad thread or recently been in an argument.

Usually the happy faces are indications of someone being friendly and trying to help too. It's not my fault you chose to read it as being rude.

• Hey now hold up. Not once was i "a dick" about anything. i gave you the basic information to answer all and any future questions to be helpful. If you take someone trying to help someone instantly as anything but nice or informative then you must have read a bad thread or recently been in an argument.
    Usually the happy faces are indications of someone being friendly and trying to help too. It's not my fault you chose to read it as being rude.

I never said anything about you trying to help. I saw that and I apriciated it. But youuid I shouldn't have made this thread. And that it is spam. It seemed like you tried to preach me and tell me what to do. I don't like that especially when I didn't say/do anything wrong. I am sorry if it seemed like I didn't apriciate you trying to help. But thats not what I ment by it. I know asking people "ohh why is the server down" and shit like that is dumb and common but thats not at all what I asked. All I asked was if it was a problem with my computer or the server. Cause I didn't quite understand what was going on thats all. Hope you got what I ment and I explained my self well and yont get the wrong idea.

• I never said anything about you trying to help. I saw that and I apriciated it. But youuid I shouldn't have made this thread. And that it is spam. It seemed like you tried to preach me and tell me what to do. I don't like that especially when I didn't say/do anything wrong. I am sorry if it seemed like I didn't apriciate you trying to help. But thats not what I ment by it. I know asking people "ohh why is the server down" and shit like that is dumb and common but thats not at all what I asked. All I asked was if it was a problem with my computer or the server. Cause I didn't quite understand what was going on thats all. Hope you got what I ment and I explained my self well and yont get the wrong idea.

Oh i know you may not appreciate people trying to preach to you , in fact i think it's sensible to act agitated when someone makes disheartening comments towards you. I do however also understand that things like insults can hurt too. The only reason i replied to your post to defend myself was because you did exactly that. "So you don't have to be a dick about it bruh" (not sure but that implies you're calling me a dick)

On the plus side, after we have both clarified out points and read them your text "Hope you got what I ment and I explained my self well and yont get the wrong idea." is true. And i trust you understand me too as i try to be thorough because english is my 3rd language. Not my 1st like many people here.

• Oh i know you may not appreciate people trying to preach to you , in fact i think it's sensible to act agitated when someone makes disheartening comments towards you. I do however also understand that things like insults can hurt too. The only reason i replied to your post to defend myself was because you did exactly that. "So you don't have to be a dick about it bruh" (not sure but that implies you're calling me a dick)
    On the plus side, after we have both clarified out points and read them your text "Hope you got what I ment and I explained my self well and yont get the wrong idea." is true. And i trust you understand me too as i try to be thorough because english is my 3rd language. Not my 1st like many people here.

Its not my 1st or 2nd language as well lol.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!