Majin Ultimate or Grandchief

• Personally i feel that Karma Majin is the best Majin class. This is because i've had the best play through with one. They do a very high amount of damage with the proper skill sets, They are very good at farming, dungeon runs and PvP (with correct support, which goes the same for every class)

However i think you're specifically asking for the Might Majin classes as you only mentioned the two buffers. From what i can understand (i'm researching these classes too as i'm about to make one once i have finished leveling my dende) The Grand Chef Majin is better for PvP (duels, ranked matches, Platform, And Budokai. The Ultimate is better for PvE (dungeon runs, CC, and farming/grinding.

I wish i could give you much more information such as images, skill sets, and tips for the skills but i'm not yet a brain-box on the buffers :D

• Ultimate Majin all the way bruh.
    That fatso is good for everything, PVP and PVE.
    You just need to have right build and gear and ofc will of steel to level it up.

• Ultimate Majin all the way bruh.
    You just need to have right build and gear and ofc will of steel to level it up.

Ultimate Majin all the way bruh.

Do you have any tips and/or possible builds as o which are better for which?

I have a really fun name for a grand chef but i would like to be as helpful as possible

• Well really there are all kind of builds for ultimate majins and grand chefs.
    Still I try grand chef but I never liked it or karma or plasma.
    Only majin class I liked is and will be Ultimate Majin, The Ultimate Fatso!

Ultimate Majin Build

Well this is build I used on my fatso for everything really.
    Main Buffs and Skills and info about them:
    1. Miraculous Recovery - %LP buff with %LP gear and %LP dogi, it is really soo good for you and everyone around you
    2. Miraculous Spirit - %EP buff and %EP on backpack, really helps you to have all ep back (super usefull in CC dungeons).
    3. Defense Breeze, Hardening Breeze, Spiritual Resistance and other passives are good, they give HP and def and more.
    4. S.S. Punch - stun for pvp (remove if you don't want to pvp)
    5. Flame Shower - strong DoT skill and good dmg, really good vs classes to prevent them to full go one def and good in PVE too
    6. Devour Curse - really needed for everything
    7. Healing Breeze - small healing, why not lol
    8. Genocide Blast - I use it on lvl1, it have good dmg vs mobs but if you want more power, max it but I didn't need it maxed.

Well I used for gear %LP,%LP, con gear with props earrings and con/res rings and success rate neck.
    With this much resistance rate you would resist most of stuns and every other things but if you want more resistance rate, use resistance rate neck.

Grand Chef Build

Well I add there Genocide blast and Kaioken but if you don't like them, remove them and place them where you want.
    Gear is same as Ultimate Majin one just weapons are %physical critic dmg ones while on Ultimate Majin people use energy critic dmg or physical or speed.

• Man that is perfect! Exactly what i was looking for. i was having trouble making builds for my majin whithout being able ot test the MC skills properly as i wouldn't be able to rest. thank you so much! :D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!