Player steals your Zeni. Watch out!

• There's a guy in the game called drgon0908, he goes to people and sells them very expensive stuff for a very low price ( Like 6kk for 300k). Well he's a scammer, he tricked me and stole all my zeni i saw him doing the same with other players. I warned them but i still think he is going to trick a lot of you guys, so be careful, because he's doing this 24/7, even with alt chars. With this thread i wanted to inform and warn u guys. Idk if he can be reported for this but i hope so. He stole the dogi of a friend of me too. This guy is not just stealing zeni he's stealing the fun for a lot of players who spent so much time to get their zeni. The last time i saw him he showed me all the zeni he already stole. He is not bad in the shit he's doing.

Name of the guy: drgon0908
    There is a guy called Ncboy, my friends say he does the same and he's friends with drgon, i didn't see it myself but i believe my friends.

Falls du das liest Daneos, ich hoffe du kannst diesen typen irgendwie sperren. :(

• There's a guy in the game called drgon0908, he goes to people and sells them very expensive stuff for a very low price ( Like 6kk for 300k ), after that he keeps making more nice deals, where u can't say no. But at the last deal he is going to trick you. He offers u for example a gotenks dogi, and then he wants for that the zeni u gave him for the first deal and like 1kk, if u put the zeni in and accept he is going to take the dogi or whatever out and accepts, so u will lose all the zeni u have (or much) and u won't have anything for that. Even tho it's not working to put things in and out if someone accepts, he can still do it someway. After he tricked me and stole all my zeni i saw him doing the same with other players. I warned them but i still think he is going to trick a lot of you guys, so be careful. With this thread i wanted to inform and warn u guys. Idk if he can be reported for this but i hope so. He stole the dogi of a friend of me too. This guy is not just stealing zeni he's stealing the fun for a lot of players who spent so much time to get their zeni.

Name of the guy: drgon0908
    There is a guy called Ncboy, my friends say he does the same and he's friends with drgon, i didn't see it myself but i believe my friends.

Falls du das liest Daneos, ich hoffe du kannst diesen typen irgendwie

" if u put the zeni in and accept he is going to take the dogi or whatever out and accepts"
    I thought there was a fail-safe for this where if one person changes what they have in one of their two trade boxes once someone accepts it refuses to take the action or cancels the trade. i just trued removing money i put in when someone accepted a trade for me to test this and it didn't work.

Although it's not uncommon for things to be buggy in Pre-Open Beta XD This guy sure is a bad egg (for a lack of better terms i could have used ;) )

Cboy kept asking me to sell my dogi to him.
    He literally asked me days for it lol.
    I sure am glad I didn't try anything with him :/

When someone spams at me in a chat or bug me constantly i just put them on my block list in-game (right click their name in the chat box and click "Block" Then they can't bother you anymore. It might also be a good idea to change channels after that. I've had someone follow me around and kill everything i attacked so my quest mobs wouldn't count :(

• Yeah i also thought it's not possible for him to take stuff out, but he did. Same with Ncboy probably. That's why i wanted to warn u guys bc he can trick us very easily with that, bc we believe he can't put his stuff out so we fail.

Just to be absolutely sure i tested it a further 3 times in the game just now.
    1 time with a dogi and other had 1 million zeni, i accepted and it wouldn't let them take the zeni back.
    1 time with me giving zeni for a dogi and once accepted it wouldn't let them take the dogi back.
    And 1 time with me paying 500k zeni for assorted food and health meds, Again would not let him take the items out once i accepted.

I'm not to call anyone a liar because there has been no proof given either way. But are you sure you didn't accept it the moment he took it away or something similar?

• I am sure. But even if he didn't cheated or something, many players would still get tricked by that. Like a friend of me who lost his PiePie dogi bc of this. I'm not angry because my zeni is gone, because it's just Pre open beta. But I ask myself why would this guy keep doing that if he knows that everything will be wiped out..

• I am sure. But even if he didn't cheated or something, many players would still get tricked by that. Like a friend of me who lost his PiePie dogi bc of this. I'm not angry because my zeni is gone, because it's just Pre open beta. But I ask myself why would this guy keep doing that if he knows that everything will be wiped out..

Maybe because he likes being mean to people? Maybe because he might not know the data is wiped when Pre-Open is over, I really can not say XD

I still agree that this is absolutely absurd behavior and anyone caught doing this (preferably with proof so people can't just claim stuff on innocent people) in the actual server should be banned, have their items wiped, be on a temporary ban, maybe have their character deleted. or some other form of punishment that may deter them from doing it again. It really is not nice.

• while im sympathetic to what happened to you i just hope naming and shaming isnt allowed in the forums later on when the game is in its definite version.

most mmo forums dont allow it and for a good reason,just creates drama and more drama,simplest way to take care of scammers is taking a screenshot and sending it with a report over to the moderators but posting the name in the forums? yeah nothing good can come out of that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!