Player steals your Zeni. Watch out!

• I don't think it's a scam you agreed on buying or selling him things not his fault that you don't know the prices in most mmorpgs same thing happens all the time. I'm not saying that he could just go around doing it, but come on if I can't buy things for cheap and sell em expensive I won't ever be able to make money in the game. Well that's at least the way I make money in most mmorpgs lol.

• I don't think it's a scam you agreed on buying or selling him things not his fault that you don't know the prices in most mmorpgs same thing happens all the time. I'm not saying that he could just go around doing it, but come on if I can't buy things for cheap and sell em expensive I won't ever be able to make money in the game. Well that's at least the way I make money in most mmorpgs lol.

Not a scam? If it's not a scam then I guess hacking is legal now. The guy literally just robbed him. If you watch the video you can see this.

• This SAME Guy Tried Scamming Me When he tried giving me a Gotenks Dogi And told me 2 million

I then told him i didnt have the funds so he told me 200k I later then knew it was a Scam.

Who would give a Gotenks Dogi for 200k?

WHO DOES THAT? ?(||

• Who gives a **** yall take this pre-beta way to serious, make a thread if it happens in beta where it does matter. More useless thread. If you get scam ur fault for not paying attention or being to trustful, lesson learn now move on.

Lmfao you're so annoying. Scam is scam. Whether it's pre open beta or not. Who scams, will always scam anywhere.
    We should wait till we get scammed in open beta then report it ? That's retarded. Anyone who has the mentality to scam others deserves to be permanently banned in order to learn his lesson very well. Daneos should inflict a punishment on him.

did you loose some braincells? don't use the word "scam" if you don't know what it means. "a dishonest way to make money by deceiving people" is a definition of the word scam. scam in fact is illegal. when he lauch open beta this will be a huge problem.

• did you loose some braincells? don't use the word "scam" if you don't know what it means. "a dishonest way to make money by deceiving people" is a definition of the word scam. scam in fact is illegal. when he lauch open beta this will be a huge problem.

I don't think I need to talk with someone who isn't even respectful. Also you're the one who lost some brain cells who dafuq would sell you a dogi for 1kk anyway it's obviously a scam.
    and there's no need for you to search google for the definition to tell me it thanks I wouldn't learn from a disrespectful person.

• I don't think I need to talk with someone who isn't even respectful. Also you're the one who lost some brain cells who dafuq would sell you a dogi for 1kk anyway it's obviously a scam.and there's no need for you to search google for the definition to tell me it thanks I wouldn't learn from a disrespectful person.

well you obviously don't know what a scam is judging on your first post

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!