''New'' Maps

• Hi guys :) I was thinking about the unreleased Maps, like the locked continents that we can see on the map, I used to know that some of them were actually in the game files but uncoded, is it possible to bring them with mob, quest and so on? We can find just the maps or even other thing in these unreleased file? If anybody knows something about it fell free to share it :D

• Short interview with Daneos
    Q: Is there any content that may be released, is ready but wasnt released in oficial DBO?
    A: No, I haven't really bothered much about the DBO client and it content. But for sure we will be able to create new content.
    - Probobly but not soon.

yeah he pretty much answered your question,maps are there but at this stage of the development of the game that should be the furthest from their minds,low low pretty much basement level priority for that.

let them release a finished almost bug free version of the game and then we can ask them for more content but for now its not really a priority.

• That's not what I meant, I ABSOLUTELY dont want them to release new maps now ahahah there's still a lot to do for a stable version, I wanted to know more about those maps that's it :)

There is nothing to know about them really, although I did hear on a DBO stream that they were supposed to continue the map and level cap with these new parts of the maps. Hopefully in the future when the game is mostly bug free we will see some new content added in.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!