Auction house bugged almost all time

• Well, on my opinion he should just keep going & focus on things like the "Time Rift Quests" (for example the lv.14 Dash) or other "dungeons" and such stuff... maybe get the dragonball system working or something.. the acution house can be added later in progress, but these things should be first. so we can raise up new chars & look for other buffs.

Greets, Yuro

-- sorry for my bad english. not my first language. :)

• only works then reset server and this is an important function of game @Daneos should focus on fix this auction gets why is bad plays without auction

It works if Daneos is on (I believe) It works about half of the day :)
    Also, it is Pre-open Beta (PRE) meaning not yet released. We are lucky enough to play it as it is now lol
    Auction house is honestly useless if it isn't Open-Beta. AH helps you make zeni... which you don't need in Pre-open beta!

Well, on my opinion he should just keep going & focus on things like the "Time Rift Quests" (for example the lv.14 Dash) or other "dungeons" and such stuff... maybe get the dragonball system working or something.. the acution house can be added later in progress, but these things should be first. so we can raise up new chars & look for other buffs.

Greets, Yuro

-- sorry for my bad english. not my first language. :)

Lv 4, 9, 14 and the other time rifts are done. He finished them
    Some Dungeons are still being worked on, but I believe that UD1 works already (Never had time to party and try it out)
    The auction house is already added, it is not bugged either. It is just turn OFF when daneos isn't around so people don't abuse it and make millions of Zenis off of it.

• It works if Daneos is on (I believe) It works about half of the day :) Also, it is Pre-open Beta (PRE) meaning not yet released. We are lucky enough to play it as it is now lol
    Auction house is honestly useless if it isn't Open-Beta. AH helps you make zeni... which you don't need in Pre-open beta

logic needs, the auction was standard (with minor bugs) after A Certain update is now without work and after the Certain time after starting the server the auction back works

many players who caught auction in good condition, it makes no difference but those who arrived later and ta still needing him think that the lack of auction hinders gameplay why the UDS are coming in served for example will and if not have equipment it's negatively influences on gameplay and agree with you that served was or to be online but the question that can not take long time for repairs the auction because much influence the gameplay

• Again I say it. The Auction house works 100% there is no bug or anything. It just gets turned off. When Daneos is around, he can kick/ban the abusers of the AH but if he isn't, people will get rich and it will be unfair :(
    I understand that you want to play the game as if it is the real DBO, but it is still not released. It is "gameplay", but it isn't just for gameplay, it is to find bugs and try to fix them :)

• It works if Daneos is on (I believe) It works about half of the day :) Also, it is Pre-open Beta (PRE) meaning not yet released. We are lucky enough to play it as it is now lol
    Auction house is honestly useless if it isn't Open-Beta. AH helps you make zeni... which you don't need in Pre-open beta!

Lv 4, 9, 14 and the other time rifts are done. He finished themSome Dungeons are still being worked on, but I believe that UD1 works already (Never had time to party and try it out)
    The auction house is already added, it is not bugged either. It is just turn OFF when daneos isn't around so people don't abuse it and make millions of Zenis off of it.

Well, the Time Rifts have been working - yes. But now again they are not working. Just made a Martial Artist and tried to get Dash right before i wrote this. Wont be working. But i know this is still early so i wont blame anyone ^^ just thought it would be better to get those things worked before something like the Auction house. Oh and UD1 is not working, btw. tried it out with some friends several times already.

- Greets, Yuro

• Well, the Time Rifts have been working - yes. But now again they are not working. Just made a Martial Artist and tried to get Dash right before i wrote this. Wont be working. But i know this is still early so i wont blame anyone ^^ just thought it would be better to get those things worked before something like the Auction house. Oh and UD1 is not working, btw. tried it out with some friends several times already.
    - Greets, Yuro

it is working. just for around 3 days ago i did all time rift quests without any problems

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!