Adult Quest Problem

• I looked through a few different guides but can't find one that explains the problem I'm having. I can get to Korin's Tower but theres no option to talk to him. Apparently I have to use the item Korin's Spell to start the quest that lets you talk to him but when I use the item it says quest failed. Can anyone help?

EDIT: I was able to do the adult and master class quests. I had to forfeit ALL my quests and get rid of all quest related items. After that the option to forfeit the failed adult quest showed up. Worked like normal after I did that.

• The quest is bugged... :(
    This has been reported to me 5 times personally and like another 10 times in threads xD

Is there anything I can do on my end to try and fix it? I've tried getting the item again but that doesn't work either, also noticed that every time I log onto my character the quest failed message pops up.

• Is there anything I can do on my end to try and fix it? I've tried getting the item again but that doesn't work either, also noticed that every time I log onto my character the quest failed message pops up.

Sorry man, the only thing you can do about it is be patient :)
    The game is not yet released so you will find bugs, but here is what you should do... REPORT them
    It is easy to do and helps everyone out!
    So keep reporting :thumbsup:

(there is the create a new character solution, but that will take a while :( )

• i had this problem, but it's very simple, abandon the item and returns to see the Indian and he gives you the quest, after talk to the old indian guy in front of the idian brown guy, not the indian next to him but IN FRONT OF him and his send you to talk to the young girl in the northeast.

It's simple and isn't bug

New dbog : Ryuuzaki /Gast / Okane /Ikari

Old dbog : Sangoku / Hikarii / Izanamii

TW : Gokussjjr

Last day of DBOTW 31/10/2013 ;( :

• i had this problem, but it's very simple, abandon the item and returns to see the Indian and he gives you the quest, after talk to the old indian guy in front of the idian brown guy, not the indian next to him but IN FRONT OF him and his send you to talk to the young girl in the northeast.

It's simple and isn't bug

Already did all of that, I can get to Korin I just can't talk to him.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!