Dbog P2W than ever before ?

• Before I start yes I know, this is only preopen beta and no this is not "crying" i'm only here to make a statement no hate. Right now, the economy is great (wont be anymore but I'll get to that) and anyone playing would agree... until you hit the stones section, compared to everything else stones are way more expensive and everyone is walking around level 70 with +3, +4, +5 why is that you ask ? They removed break shouldnt everyone have like +12 or +8 at the very least ? Well heres the problem with that, sure, now we get to keep our max stat equips when we upgrade but now were burning stones more than ever and everyone is upgrading drving the prices up. Everyone thinks it so much easier to get to +15 so now everyone wants to upgrade but now the break card makes you go back to +0 so really it just balances everything out and wasnt the break card supposed to be removed to help us out people ? Now the only way to get +15, like old dbo which is now dead, is through white stones which is through CASH. Even stones that are not lvl 70 reds are expensive in old dbo they were alot cheaper compared to level 70 ones. Getting +8 is more Expensive than ever and everyone had +8 even in old dbo can we all agree ?

Now, i wanna talk about the waguwagu machine that is going to be added, everyone seems to have mixed feelings about it some hate the idea, some love it but this is really what it comes down to. For the new players, wagu wagu machine works like this, Theres four machines, Each with 5 prizes, number 1 prize being the hardest to get as there is only 1, there are 700 capsules/prizes but only one number 1 prize and it resets once someone gets the number 1 prize usally a dogi so theres a 1/700 chance of getting the number 1 prize and the machine usally resets around 150 so at best your chance are 1/150. Now obviously if you win this prize you're gonna want a large amount of zenni. Now Daneos has stated he wants to make the wagu wagu machine like old dbo so its not far fetched if I make comparisons to old dbo. In old dbo if you won this prize it would go for hundreds of millions even a billion depending on the economy... Adding something so rare is just not healthy to the economy and is P2W because if anyone wins that they will become instantly rich and can now afford multiple sets of gear which in terms help alot in winning. Dragonball Online is a game that's fun until you realize how beneficial dumping hundreds of dollars in the game is. The cash shop is great right now other than white stones so is it really worth it adding wagu wagu machine to the mix? Right now I know so many people who are cashing just because they actually like how the cash shop is set up and now you're adding a gamble system so Daneos do you think they're still gonna continue cashing if theres a 1/150 chance at best of them getting what they want?

• The cash shop itself in old DBO was designed poorly. The fact that there were cash shop exclusive items which would boost your character tremendously was something I could never understand.

Zenni was never the problem. Dogi balls, brown boxes and all the other cash shop exclusive items were.

• since this is a private server i already came to terms with the fact that in some way or another this will be a p2w game,this isnt your standard triple a mmo where they have subscription plan,they need the income to keep up with the costs of the server,salaries,etc,etc.

to be honest i still havent invested any money in the game because im still waiting to see how it turns out,its just to early to tell but so far im glad with the direction they are taking,but yeah once the game is stable i will do my part in trying to keep this game alive.

• I'd like to hear what Daneos has to say. Seems like his cash shop is catering to the people who spend hundreds upon hundreds rather than the community as a whole who like to spend around $50 which they probably won't even spend now if there's less than a 50/50 chance of them getting what they want.

• I personally hate wagu machine >.> id rather pay extra $ for a dogi then have to gamble for it I support this thread so hard that ill donate my Kidney to it/: All he said he so True!. Its like playing a World Wild Lotto :/ And I personally don't support Gambling its an Unhealthy Practice

• The fact that u can get everything directly is a *****.
    Really idk if the game will be P2W , we cant say it rigth now but. Buy direct the item u want from SHOP is *******.
    Ruin economy Ruin all In-game .
    U cant say "i want a Trunks dogi, lets buy it now" Then, all dogi costs will be Useless, Bye Wagu machines

• The fact that u can get everything directly is a *****.
    Really idk if the game will be P2W , we cant say it rigth now but. Buy direct the item u want from SHOP is *******.
    Ruin economy Ruin all In-game .
    U cant say "i want a Trunks dogi, lets buy it now" Then, all dogi costs will be Useless, Bye Wagu machines

yes bye bye wagu machines xd Mostly Everygame. They Release the Outfit for a Period of Time to Be bought. then they remove it from store and then Bring it back in a Pack which youd have to buy maybe 100"s for a chance for the Outfit to drop, in this case being wagu machines xd

• Overall drop rate needs some tweaking and the current upgrading, simply, I hate it. Old upgrading was better, but what can we do.

I agree 100% with you on that, the upgrade system is horrible, the old version from TW was godlike, now you are using black downgrade stones just to fix your gear so you can have a chance to +1 +2 and +3 it, in the old version you had a chance of +2 or +3 with purple and green. It is total shit that they remade it to this....... thats my 2 pieces of poop

• Troll thread? I got +11 likes so clearly lots of people agree. Not P2W ? If we had a budokai right now non cashers would fail with their little +5 equips while all the cashers and their +11 they got with white stones, auto pot from CS, extra stats from dogi balls, would dominate. -_-

• DBO isnt p2w, how will you support the server, you people dont know what p2w is and the white stones didnt make you lucky it just prevented the item from breaking. This thread imo is troll, the prices of the items is a another thing you should discuss that instead.

DBO is not P2W? You do know that dogi balls,brown boxes and white stones are all cash shop items right? They are very useful in your dbo experience and I doubt people will sell them on open beta unless they really need the zeni.

Also seeing as the upgrading system doesn't break your item anymore you can just get all the white stones you need to get +15 while the normal person without white stones has to struggle to even get +10.

• GAME IS PRE-OPEN BETA, NOTHING IS FINAL, LET DANEOS WORK

Sir, to let you know. Such discussions are extremely helpful when it comes to players satisfaction. Since peeps can discuss stuff and whenever it gets implemented, we get to feel that the community is really contributing in a collective way. So we are not disturbing anybody from work, we are contributing.

• Troll thread? I got +11 likes so clearly lots of people agree. Not P2W ? If we had a budokai right now non cashers would fail with their little +5 equips while all the cashers and their +11 they got with white stones, auto pot from CS, extra stats from dogi balls, would dominate. -_-

You wont be able to buy the white stones directly anymore in the cash shop tho.

The costumes will be available from the machine slots so costumes will get the value (decided by players) they "deserve".

• I can not tell you what will be possible. First I re-create and then I wanna work together with the community to design the cash shop.

Daneos Thanks for commenting im happy your going to work with the communitiy to help design cash shop, Im just wondering how r u going to get the information, Are you going to create polls for us to answer or is an average forum user like me going to create theses polls (i would be glad to help in anyway i can if you want me to) or are you going to use discord channel to get the information u need?

Below is my polls i started feel free to go and vote and add comments thanks Cash Shop polls

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!