Dbog P2W than ever before ?

• I kinda agree with the Upgrade System needing a slight revamp. Getting a Fail shouldn't penalize you since you do lose a stone (plus white if use) in the process. That's the only change I can think of really.

Regular dogi balls should be obtainable ingame as well as in Cash Shop for those who are unlucky while Rare should be earned by completing difficult tasks like a UD or something. Legendary dogi balls should be kept as event exclusive.

Brown Boxes should follow suit: available ingame as well as CS. Silver boxes should be a possible reward for killing the massive Ultras roaming Papaya as well as completing BID2 through BID4.

Drop system needs revamping so stones are easier to get, but white stones should be the rarest out of the bunch.

• I think once UD and tmq are working it should like this

TMQ1-4 hard should have a chance of giving 1 dogi ball on completion

TMQ5-7 hard chance of giving 1 sliver box or 5 brown box on completing.

UD1-6 bid4 cellx nuke dungeon should have higher drop rate for stones and should drop u70 white stones.

The current cash shop would okay how it is right now if there was other ways to obtain cash item through playing the game.

• You wont be able to buy the white stones directly anymore in the cash shop tho.
    The costumes will be available from the machine slots so costumes will get the value (decided by players) they "deserve".

Okay that's a start. Now I think you'd make more money having all costumes directly thru CS rather than thru WW machine since when the cash shop was first released I saw dogis everywhere and many people perfer it that way I mean you could have some in there like trunks dogi and gogeta dogi but not all of them.

Now lets talk about CC dungeon and why its a complete waste of time without brown boxes (Cash shop only atm) other than getting aura. CC dungeon has always been a major part of the end game content where you could test your PvE skill and we need as much content as possible. But spamming that dungeon for the good armor and weapons for hours on end is pointless when the success rate is 80% and even if it does succeed having it give poor stats? Very time consuming and risky sure you could get gifted brown boxes farming and paying for CS points for zenni but that's just another way you could get scammed. Also other end game content that drop accessories like krakken and cell x were stuck on your character. It was another scam of NTL to encourage players to spend lots of money on brown boxes to get great stats on gear, which is what made DBO more pay to win then what it should've been. Imo and a lot of others who plan on doing end game content brown boxes NEED to be able to be dropped because they are just as important as upgrade stones and should have the same drop rate since they are both gamble items and have them only droppable by highest level mobs.

• Honestly, Wagu Wagu Machines won't really get used. People know they can just either use CS to buy them or just FARM hard (works on somethings)!
    I think All Items should be in CS, even if the price is a little higher than winning it in the Wagu Wagu machine. People would feel safer around an environment where they know that they will get what they are after.

Up to the high lvl stones, I think there should be a huge increase in drop rate out of Bosses and Supers. Bosses having maybe like a 75% drop rate. That way:
    1- They will cost much less in the Auction house or different things.
    2- They will easier to farm for since in some dungeons there is a place with like 30 supers roaming around freely!
    This will make supers more important than they are, since they are much easier to kill than Bosses, but they have a much smaller drop rate!
    Ex: You will work hard to kill around 30 supers and get about 6 or 7 High lvl stones. This will actually make people want to farm for Supers instead of Bosses.
    We all know the issue of farming for one Boss for 3 hours, but there is no way to fix that. If a human sees gold, he will run to get it, it is just simple.

Some people say you should make cash for free by converting Zeni to Cash (1 Cash = 100k Zeni), I know it sounds like a huge amount (the 100K zeni) but you wont believe how hard the money making capabilities of the game will go down. People would just rather farm for 3 hours and get some good rares and make tons of money off of them. I used to do that and I end up with over 2 million in the original DBO. That means I just made 20 Cash Points... that is absolutely crap. You shouldn't be able to do that! That will kill the money for the developers :(
    And If developers aren't happy, players wont be.

• What Daneos should do is Create a Poll and Ask players to vote , Vote for who Wants Dogis in the Wagu Machine or would wants them to stay how it currently is Because Not Everyone Likes ALL the old Dbo systems, If we Revert Every thing back to the old, THen would The game Eventually Fail to ? ( not Asking for it to Fail or anything because Right now this is my favorite game ) I prefer the game and its new systems 10x better than old DBO and im not saying this as a Casher Because im not a Casher who P2wins for everything maybe buy1 Outfit so i could enjoy the game even more and thats it, Now Reverting back to dogis in the Wagu Machine, Promoting gambling xd Thats just Killing soul, Im not even sure if this is a Good thing for the Development of this game because ik Running a Game Isnt Cheap or Easy, Or If its Bad to Change it, Im sure alot of Profits were made out of Dogis and other items, Maybe increase Dogi Prices from 5Usd to 10USD (IM okay with that, its only 30$ in my currency ) but to Revert back to Gambling for a Dogi i want, Just Picture 30 x 10, and the High Possibility of Still Not Getting what you payed for xd If this Poll was Created, My Vote would be to Keep the Current System, it Generates Revenue to DBOG and It Generates Happiness, Positivity and Fairness To Players, Not having them Gamble for Something they really want, but Instead let them Pay for it in a more Reasonable way,If any disagrees with me well. Bite me.

• I rather have an option that Resets Upgrades to 0.. you need suspense in this game man.... but breaking items is too much suspense for me xD
    I was thinking the system can change to the following Options:
    1- Success (+ What ever the stones upgrade is)
    2- Failed (-1)
    3- Reset (Resets the armor/weapon to 0)

• This exact topic is why I would rather have a small sub vs a cash shop, cash shops always lead to p2w. I saw a interview with one of the devs for DBOG and he said about changing it from the old DBO to take AWAY the p2w elements so I really hope they stay with that frame of mind.

I understand they need a way to make money for server costs and such and its why I agree with a small sub (not AAA prices like WoW and such) maybe something like $5/month or even $2/month, I am unsure how much they would need, they would need to find a good balance with how many people play vs they server costs because at least then we can rely on getting stable servers and performance (assuming of course the money is used on the server lol)

But as its been said its still early so its great if they community throws ideas around so the team can see what people want. Nothing is final yet to my knowledge and I really want this to go well as its a great game so far!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!