A use for the ingredients collected from certain quests

• Okay, so I've noticed that a bunch of quests let you choose an ingredient reward (i.e. Gold, Coconuts, Bamboo, ect.), and of all current recipes in the game (excluding Papaya Island, as I have not been able to access that yet), there exist 0 that use these ingredients. So my suggestion is to use these ingredients for recipes for things like Dogi's, strong medicines for healing, even things like single point skill reset books.

Since these quests give very few ingredients per quest, and force you to choose 1 of 3 ingredients each time, setting the ingredient requirements high for certain things would help keep them balanced. Otherwise, these ingredients just collect dust in banks/inventories, or are just sold for a minimal amount of Zeni, if not just downright discarded. This would help give them a use for crafting, and incentivize the use of crafting and leveling crafting skills.

• Well I can't remember what these were used for if they had any usage in the past(Iv'e long but forgotten :( ),but they might just be for somethin .If they have no usage now though,then this could probably be one thing.

• i like your idea but i think u meant "lower" instead of high here right? i mean you already say they give you very few ingradients per quest so the requirements should actually be lower to balance

Well, it would depend on the recipe, but yes. I'm talking the rarer things such as Dogi's or reset books that would be high in requirements. This also serves as an alternate way to get these things by stockpiling ingredients instead of having to spend money in the cash shop.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!