Here are few suggestions that i think should be implemented.

• 1. To be able to see number of kills made by a player on plat with ranking and guild rankings.. similar to cc battle rankings. The ranking should be done on Kills to death ratio.

2. Option to switch Kamehameha(super and giant) from aoe to single target (or maybe to half the radius).
    i think with this implemented it will improve our overall Plat experience bcoz sometimes we don't want to kill someone on the plat but they still die or get dmg just bcoz they are near to the target we are trying to kill.

3. There should be an actual option to set other guilds as alliances(limited in number) which would allow alliance guilds to share a dojo and have other advantages... i havent really thought abt this one but wanted to add this coz it would be better to have it as an actual option.. it would clear the confusion so ppl don't just go and kill alliance members on plat

4.A whole new map for PvP where killing payers is allowed and maybe an event there every once in a month where you can enter with party or as individual and the party/player with more kills wins or something like that... similar to scramble but not for dbs but for zeni rewards or items

Guys these ideas just struck me randomly in my free time and i quickly wrote them down.. so if you don't like them its fine but i'll love to know everyone's opinion.

• Here are my thoughts on these:

1. I don't think plat kills do much significance. In fact, people can just spam it by killing low level players to get to high rankings. And I always feel plat is not good for ranking purposes. People will just start backstabbing other players much more.

2. Turtles are a mostly pve class. Every class has its own cons and pros. Nerfing kame by making it single target(are you kidding me???) or reducing range will just make the turtles useless for pve.

3. Yes, that might be a good thing as alliances will not be just verbal.

4. Might be cool. Not sure about this.

• Am not Talking about nerfing kame... i just want it to have an option so that you can change it from aoe to Single target and then single to aoe if you want.. like a switch to change between aoe and single target.

And about plat rankings i know that it can be abused but there should be some system to rank players on plat coz everyone enjoys being on the plat. Plat is life lol.

• IMO, a skill is pre-defined how it will work. Making switching skills will be a big overhead in development. Also, it is kinda unfair. Like why only turtle's kame got a switch, why not skills of other class?

well i said about kame coz i noticed ppl using that a lot on plat and also bcoz i am a turtle i had an experience on the plat where i didnt wanted to kill a guy but he was in the range and became collateral dmg and started a fight. the guy wouldn't listen and all he did was try to spam kill me.. and i totally enjoy these kinda situations where you get the opportunity to kill idiots like that but after a certain point it gets annoying(when i changed chn he would too and try to kill me lol )

And ya the switch should also be added to single direction attacks like final flash and spl beam cannon (it wont make sense to give a switch to attacks like spirit bomb,etc)

• umm.. well.. no offense, but it still makes no sense for me. Your opinion might be good, but for me, it seems pointless. An attack is an attack. It feels pointless to make switches for aoe attacks just for the sake of plat.

If you want it so that it doesn't do collateral damage, just don't use it at plat. And if you want it to stop other spammers on plat, then spammers are spammers, even with or without aoe.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!