about skill rest Bug

• i would ask if you can give to all players to rest thier skills once after level 30 becuase some of player like me didn't know the skill rest wouldn't working after you Adult quest
    and now they cant level becuase they waiting for skill rest to be fixed
    So Could they just leveling up now and you could give him skill rest after you fix the bug?

• i would ask if you can give to all players to rest thier skills once after level 30 becuase some of player like me didn't know the skill rest wouldn't working after you Adult quest
    and now they cant level becuase they waiting for skill rest to be fixed
    So Could they just leveling up now and you could give him skill rest after you fix the bug?

1. At lvl 34 you'll get 5 single reset books (you can reset 5 SP... so use that wisely)
    2. It is not Daneos fault you didn't look at the forum to know :)
    3. The Master's skill reset literally says 1-30, so don't try it when you get master class :(
    4. Why go to master class at lvl 30 anyway? The beginning of master class honestly sucks. You could go to like 32 or 34 (When you get actualy good skills) then reset skill and go master class.

• OK lets see you can reset at any lvl but just with the first class, you can be lvl 70 and still can rest the sp but just if you got the first class, if you do first the MC before reset the sp, now it's too late the only thing that you can do is buy a green book for 150 Cs or pay with zeni 35kk or 30kk

• OK lets see you can reset at any lvl but just with the first class, you can be lvl 70 and still can rest the sp but just if you got the first class, if you do first the MC before reset the sp, now it's too late the only thing that you can do is buy a green book for 150 Cs or pay with zeni 35kk or 30kk

Or, he can just start over and not make the mistake, honestly you can get to lvl 30 withing 2 days if you use your stuff right, if you are a human fan... well I have bad news for you (HUMANS SUCK IN PVE!... at least compared to other classes)

• oh by the way i just 3 point so will rest them when i get skill rest in level 34 and thats it
    and by the Goku Founder i didn't say that its daneos Wrong
    i just sayed that when i the translation when i talked to skill rester they said you can rest if you level 30 and under they didn't Mention any thing About if you adult you cant rest your skills so i hope you edit this thing and let this be more CLEAR to the players.

• oh by the way i just 3 point so will rest them when i get skill rest in level 34 and thats it
    and by the Goku Founder i didn't say that its daneos Wrong
    i just sayed that when i the translation when i talked to skill rester they said you can rest if you level 30 and under they didn't Mention any thing About if you adult you cant rest your skills so i hope you edit this thing and let this be more CLEAR to the players.

Well i think people should prepare themselves for what class to choice and their build before choosing, this way the ''oh no i didn't reset the skills before the the class'' can be avoided :3, but hey this is pre beta so it will be wiped so no worries about it

• this is why i say over and over to people in the forums that they should use the 10% rule...

the 10% rule

this is not a console single player game this is an mmo and as such you need to spend atleast 10% of your gaming time browsing the official forums of the mmo you playing on top of using any other sites for the latest info on the game,patches,maintenance times,new content, builds for pvp and pve,assorted guides etc etc.

sure you can play without spending that 10% of your gaming time but when something goes wrong you only have yourself to blame.

p.s there is a bug but its not in the game,the players have it and its called lazyness.

• well if they know the language, its a different story when it comes to foreign language and reading few texts from npc's and underestand it is different from reading the forums but yeah for those who know should check the forum still fixing what skill reset npc say is the right thing now

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!