Dark Warrior Buff Suggestion

• Hey guys, I was thinking of ways to make Dark Warrior a bit better in PVP, and control agro more.

Do you guys remember the cinematic trailer for DBO? If not well here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p84nBxAwQOs

Around 3:10, the Dark Warrior powers up/transforms into a form that would seem to rival SSJ in terms of power. His eyes turn red, and he emits a purple aura around him with purple electricity.

latest?cb=20120229195801

Perhaps this form could increase his Physical and Energy Damage,letting way for unorthodox Dark Warrior builds, and letting them be able to keep up in PVP, because lets face it,every Dark Warrior except @Sendoku has little chance of winning solo Bodukai.

Of course the game has to be fully ported, and bugs be fixed, but this could really help Dark Warriors be a more viable PVP class, and maybe this should be a thing in Dragon Ball Super, so that Piccolo isn't a cheerleader anymore, and can actually shit on some kids.

What are your guys thoughts?

• u just cant say sendoku is the only DW who can win, u never know, a new player might rise and know how to play DW and can win pvp.

• Here is the deal. Dark Warrior was made inconsistently in DBO. The skill set and everything about DW just stated the "Only PVE" quote over and over again.
    To change DW into at least a more production class in PVP, you need new skills that can keep up.
    I honestly can't think of anything DW can do to be better while making everything balanced.
    Also, a transformation for DW is a really bad idea! If DW get their own special transformation, than all nameks should get it as well, and we all know how strong SKs are already, and I do like to see SK getting better, but it will destroy the balance/un-balance of the game!

• Here is the deal. Dark Warrior was made inconsistently in DBO. The skill set and everything about DW just stated the "Only PVE" quote over and over again.
    To change DW into at least a more production class in PVP, you need new skills that can keep up.
    I honestly can't think of anything DW can do to be better while making everything balanced.
    Also, a transformation for DW is a really bad idea! If DW get their own special transformation, than all nameks should get it as well, and we all know how strong SKs are already, and I do like to see SK getting better, but it will destroy the balance/un-balance of the game!

True, but even sometimes in PVE in mid levels dark warrior struggles to maintain aggro, SK's can maintain aggro more better, but they have to sacrifice something in their build, still SK remains the king of DBO. Perhaps some sort of buff(green skill) then.

• I think there should be a tiny "tweak" to the DW skill "Dragon's Protection"
    It should maybe increase Physical attack instead of physical defense. Of coarse it wont increase it by 1700 that is just BS
    seems like a PvP skill because it will basically increase the amount of dmg done by DW and that will make them a much more efficient form of PvP class!

• Here is the deal. Not every class is made for Solo PvP (healers aren't, but they wont be buffed)Some classes are just amazing in group PvP and PvE, which is really useful especially when you have a party :) (Dungeons,Events, and such)

I've seen some Dendes beat shadow knights, and swordsmans can do okay in PVE with burning attack and energy barrages. Every class should be PVP viable, so its not just SKs, Fighters, Cranes, and Karma, then SK wins because of anticrit and anti bleed and resistance rate gear and life steal.

• Dark warrior needs no damage boost, they are a full on tank and low dmg is ofc one of their weaknesses. Study and learn more about the class and you will see their true potential and that goes for any class. Most just go with whatever class everyone else is playing cause they are "OP" but really they are just "easier" classes people have mastered.

• Dark warrior needs no damage boost, they are a full on tank and low dmg is ofc one of their weaknesses. Study and learn more about the class and you will see their true potential and that goes for any class. Most just go with whatever class everyone else is playing cause they are "OP" but really they are just "easier" classes people have mastered.

Over-Powered is misunderstood honestly.
    OP as we think: Something with a high advantage towards other things of the same caliber.
    OP in actuality: Something that is immensely set towards attacking and is very powerful doing so!
    People think that SKs are OP, but in reality the damage output is not crazy at all. But taking in hand how much damage that a turtle can do, which is immense, we should say that turtles are OP, but we don't because we know they are squishy (easily killed)
    Honestly, SKs are crap if you don't 100% utilize them carefully, but in the beginning of the game and towards the end of the game, SKs really do seem to exceed the other classes due to mainly good play. You won't see a lvl 50 SK that is very powerful. People think that once you reach the milestone of lvl 40, SKs become harder and harder to play because of their skill, but once they surpass lvl 59 they realize how powerful their character actually is because they spend the time on him!

The damage boost will help to maintain aggro, cause when your turtle or crane is dumpstering the mobs with tribeam or kamehamehas and taunt is on CD you cant do your job in the mid and early levels as DW.

• You guys do know that DW have 2 taunt skills, right?
    If you use them both, when one is off, use another one, you will take hits all time.
    Still like I said before about DW, its main skills(Energy attack ones, 3 of them and make them to be success rate ones) needs to be a bit buffed and its sub weapon also and healing skill needs to have less CD and cost less EP.

If you guys check out DW sub-wep (Claws), its dmg rate is super low, just increase here a bit and that is it.

DW in total would gain 20%-30% more dmg increase, it skills would hit a lot and he would heal faster and I think that is really enough, any more increase and it would be super tanker that deal high dmg and can heal, like another Boss Monster haha.

PS: After all DW is PVE farming King, it could tank bosses but isn't its goal, since SK was made to tank bosses.

• The damage boost will help to maintain aggro, cause when your turtle or crane is dumpstering the mobs with tribeam or kamehamehas and taunt is on CD you cant do your job in the mid and early levels as DW.

Dw's taunt is 18 sec CD and 11 sec duration.. You can easily just put on some decent CD earrings and use RP to bring the cd to 11. The whole point of DW is low dmg and high defense a dmg boost is just not needed..

• For me DW should have powerfull agro skill that even if he's stunned he still keep mobs on himself. Now when his taunt will end and be stunned, others in party will take agro and end of story. Give him buff that generate a lot agro.
    It would be boring if every class will be good in PvP / PvE. For now DW is cool only for Grind.
    Same with Grand Majin, show me one that won budokai.
    Its only my opinion

• If you really want to have a better buff for DW, make their kaioken changed into the effects of pure namekian like in the game
    "DBZ: legacy of goku II".

Here you would get attack boost, defence boost and hp regen per second at the cost of ep. Since i find it very wierd namekians can learn kaioken. Perhaps allso add the same thing to majins. This would allso be more true to the series since i've only seen saiyans (goku) or humans (uub) do kaioken in the manga as well in the anime.

This is just a suggestion, so if you hate it, just ignore my stupidity :p

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!