ENB Graphic MOD. (Any good video card)

• I'm not THAT good at english so I'm sorry if you see anything wrong ...

So you wanna better graphics for your DBO eh? I have exactly what you need!

At first I'd like to try to explain what we're doing here. We are going to add a kind of mod to our DBO

in a way of graphics improvements. I used the ENB Series wich is a Graphic modification for games.

Still don't know what I'm talking about? well,see by yourself:

My Character Ingame screenshots:

The only bug I got was this one:

If you know what this is and how to fix pm me or reply here,it will be of Great help ... The only fix is deactivating the scouter by using the key " T " ,the only thing it will change is that the scouter will not show the power level of the enemies/players ... not a BIG change ...

But you're probably already aiming my head with a sniper because I did not said where you can download it,well,aim no more,here is the DOWNLOAD LINK

Installation: It's not a charizard,just unrar all the files in your DBO folder and activate it inside the game by using SHIFT + F12

WARNING: IT MAY CAUSE FPS LOSS TO SOME LOW SPEC COMPUTERS (IF NOT ANY) I'M SORRY.

Tip: You can turn it off while the game is loading to have a faster loading or if you're loosing too much FPS by just pressing SHIFT + F12
    If you don't like the changes or don't want to download this for any reason and want another way to improve your graphics you can check this tutorial made by Kyra.

Problems and fixes:
    1."The program can't start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing from your computer."

Try restarting your computer or reinstalling DirectX9.

Original Thread.

Credits:

ENB Series

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!