• Daneos and the staff work with the resourses they have. I personally don't think they would incorporate "new" content into the game, like more TMQ's, or maps, but i do believe that they can re-use old stuff and modify them as new features. Like, adding more mobs/dogis/npcs/items/etc.
    Maybe i'm wrong, idk.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Hakuryu░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
    ████████████████████████████████████████
    █ Yoυ ωon'т ғιnd тнe вeaт, υnтιl yoυ loѕe yoυrѕelғ ιn ιт. █

• Honestly, I know this is way far fetched, but I want a higher lvl cap (to lvl 99)
    I say far fetched because:
    1- that is an extra 29 SP
    2- around at least 500 missions
    3- about 2 or 3 maps
    4- whole new mobs
    5- UD
    6- TLQ
    and even more xD
    But hey, there might be hope in this world somewhere!
    Maybe people will respect DBOG and start applying as developers to help Daneos achieve such a thing!

• Do they have a graphic designer? For the textures of the new maps. xD I heard that Daneos didn't want new staff because he's scared that they would steal his progress.
    but yeah, that would be awesome. Builds wouldn't be as restricted. Maybe they could use and combine old maps and slightly tweak their palette colors + new npcs/mobs in adition of a few more changes in their enviroment and voila, a "new" map.
    I wonder if they have the files from the "Engineer and mechanic" classes. :huh:

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Hakuryu░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
    █ Yoυ ωon'т ғιnd тнe вeaт, υnтιl yoυ loѕe yoυrѕelғ ιn ιт. █

• This is how I think they would've finished the world map:

Area under Fran Fran Desert and South Porunga rocks: This would be South Fran Fran Desert with Fortune Teller Baba's palace and the night area. Probably lvls 70-77. Proof:
    1zp5tg4.png

Island Under Mushroom Rocks South: The Island where Goku Fights android 19 and South City.
    Probably lvls 77-80

Island Above Yahoi West: This would be Yungzabit Heights. Probably Lvls 80-85

The Island above Papaya would probably be some sort of antartic like Island. The place where like Dr. Wheelos fortress. lvls 85-90

The Africa continent: It would be the end game area with icy/snowy area in the north, Dr. Geros Lab, North City, Muscle Tower, East City, Yamcha's lookout and the desert it is in, down south would be Grandpa Gohan and Goku's Houses, and Satan City. 90-100.

With those new areas could've been at least 1000 more quests, more TMQs, and new mobs, maybe Bio-Andriod ones like cell. Maybe the would've even put in a Bio android race... since the last map they put in was papaya and it had Cell-X and a lot of the designs were unique. A lot of the designs from Dragon Ball Heroes and Xenoverse look like they were based of DBO.
    latest?cb=20151225121727

• Yah it would be cool to add more lvls but first lets focus on the present dbo since it has alot of things to be fixed xD but who knows maybe daneos as the files from the unfinished lvl cap

• Actualy there is a lvl70 map extend already in game.
    It has mobs already. It's just locked. but u can by pass it to check it out. nice map, has some ships haha and a couple of islands. i bet most of the lvl70s already know about the place. (the locked place is the new map).
    I could make a tutorial how to get there if someone is intrested :3
    We wont get new content fast tho.

1zevwqp.jpg

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!