Moving Arena from Korin Village to Cell Ring

• First post on here but I had to for this one.

Please do keep in mind that by making a second (NEW) platform this will introduce bugs, delay other stuff being developed and so on.

I am more than happy to chose both, that way people who use bugs can stay at the new plat on their own.

Please don't implement the change yet, focus on the other functionality first like budokai/dojo wars/db hunt etc.

As a tweak for after open beta then yeah why not.

My vote goes to both areas but keep in mind what i said above. PEOPLE WILL LOOK FOR BUG ABUSES!

• I am all for both arenas but that would mean moving the NPC that is in the middle of the arena which can cause a lot of hassle. Also there would be a lot of bugs in the new arena and the in game environment, which would result in a lot more fixing on the bugs that will take a while. But as i said already, having a second arena will be ideal to the fact where the lag wont be as bad in the other arena. But i also believe that before this new arena takes place there should be more important fixes of bugs such as skills, defenses, quest bugs etc.

• I am all for both arenas but that would mean moving the NPC that is in the middle of the arena which can cause a lot of hassle. Also there would be a lot of bugs in the new arena and the in game environment, which would result in a lot more fixing on the bugs that will take a while. But as i said already, having a second arena will be ideal to the fact where the lag wont be as bad in the other arena. But i also believe that before this new arena takes place there should be more important fixes of bugs such as skills, defenses, quest bugs etc.

There's actually two arenas in the Cell Arena area. The one shown in Daneos' post is a vacant one aka no NPCs.

• In regards to people saying the second area would cause more lag and bugs etc, the game is still in pre-beta, not even officially released. You're gonna b dealing with bugs and lag for almost the entirety of the beta, the only difference this would make is now loser level people can fight in korin village w.o being 1 shot by some level 7 who jus kaioken and spirit blast ur ass

• In regards to people saying the second area would cause more lag and bugs etc, the game is still in pre-beta, not even officially released. You're gonna b dealing with bugs and lag for almost the entirety of the beta, the only difference this would make is now loser level people can fight in korin village w.o being 1 shot by some level 7 who jus kaioken and spirit blast ur ass

Bugs will always be in game and will always be used and abused haha.

• Bugs will always be in game and will always be used and abused haha.

Yes, but they literally have people looking for bugs/trying to find fixes to rectify them. They also have the community (us) reporting bugs and things that can be abused as well. So what's your angle? everything has to have a fix to the solution but you can't fix it if u dnt understand how just yet.

• Yes, but they literally have people looking for bugs/trying to find fixes to rectify them. They also have the community (us) reporting bugs and things that can be abused as well. So what's your angle? everything has to have a fix to the solution but you can't fix it if u dnt understand how just yet.

You are definitely are not wrong, i agree with you, there are most important things to be fixing rather than making a new arena. I would advise that the arena gets put in at a later date.

• it'll be great to have two arenas.. But add a teleporter,popo there near by if there isn't one and also an AH if possible.It'll be good to have them both coz then the korin village plat can be used by low level players and also players will be able to practice for kid budo(when it comes out) without high level players interrupting them much.And it'll also reduce the lagging significantly.

• it'll be great to have two arenas.. But add a teleporter,popo there near by if there isn't one and also an AH if possible.It'll be good to have them both coz then the korin village plat can be used by low level players and also players will be able to practice for kid budo(when it comes out) without high level players interrupting them much.And it'll also reduce the lagging significantly.

there is a popo stone out by that area currently. Not sure about a teleporter though.

• Not sure if you're in the discord group or not but when asked about it on there he stated that it won't take around more than 10 minuets to just set it as a PvP arena. Whether or not he does that depends on the reaction he gets on the forums and when he has the spare time to implement it :)

• Not sure if you're in the discord group or not but when asked about it on there he stated that it won't take around more than 10 minuets to just set it as a PvP arena. Whether or not he does that depends on the reaction he gets on the forums and when he has the spare time to implement it :)

I am not in the discord group, but lets say I know what I'm talking about when it comes to bugs and development.

You say 10 minutes but did you ask further?

is the current platform bug free?

If not then that simply doubles work for fixing both arenas afterwards + the location of the new one will produce new bugs due to other objects around.

Conclusion: its better to do such a "small" tweak when you are happy with the status of the process being replicated, not add more work long term for a "simple" change.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!