TRANSLATION PROBLEMS?

• So I've gone through hell trying to understand half the stuff in the game. I've tried manually installing the latest English patch, I've tried using the langpatch.exe in the root folder, and I've tried loading the game through the launcher.

NONE OF IT IS TRANSLATING. I'm level 25, human, and NOTHING in the Korin Forest are is translated. A friend of mine is doing Majin quests and nothing is translated there ether.

WHAT IS WRONG??

• Well when you manually install the latest English patch and replace the files, run the game from the dbog.exe and not the launcher. The launcher over-writes the language patch for now. So just download the latest patch, or open the one you have, and put it into the dbog folder, replace and files and run from the dbog.exe.

• Well when you manually install the latest English patch and replace the files, run the game from the dbog.exe and not the launcher. The launcher over-writes the language patch for now. So just download the latest patch, or open the one you have, and put it into the dbog folder, replace and files and run from the dbog.exe.

I just did that. Took the localize folder from the latest download patch, dropped it into the root folder, and ran DBOG.exe as administrator. Everythings still unreadable.

• Not everything is translated yet, there are still some quests that need to be translated, however, most quests are able to be completed as most of the time it will show where you need to go for the objective. If it doesn't show on the world map then chances are you have a quest in a dungeon area. If your game displays starting zone quests , the monster names, items, UI and NPC names all in english then you do have the latest version of the english patch working correctly.

I would recommend redownloading and reinstalling the game if the problem still persists, because that was all I had to do in order for the game to display the current version of the english patch, with following the proper installation steps.

• Not everything is translated yet, there are still some quests that need to be translated, however, most quests are able to be completed as most of the time it will show where you need to go for the objective. If it doesn't show on the world map then chances are you have a quest in a dungeon area. If your game displays starting zone quests , the monster names, items, UI and NPC names all in english then you do have the latest version of the english patch working correctly.

I would recommend redownloading and reinstalling the game if the problem still persists, because that was all I had to do in order for the game to display the current version of the english patch, with following the proper installation steps.

then can you give me the link of the lang patch

I'd be lying if I said things are going according to my plan, but beggars can't be choosers, right?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!