Wht is wrong ?

• This is ruduculous, if daneos keep nerfing humans while nameks are still with same high p.defense then how are we supposed to dmg them ?
    My fighter does 14k. dmg now when defense is not working. So he would do around 5-6k dmg when it works
    Is this a joke ?

1) Pre-Open Beta is a testing phase, nothing is definitive and a lot of things will change, so no need to worry.
    2) IMHO, Even DPS shouldn't be able to oneshot or twoshot tanks, otherwise that means something is broken. One shot me that I'm a turtle (glass cannon) but if you want to kill the class that is expected to tank you need another strat.
    3) I don't know your upgrades and your current phys attack or % phys crit boost, so I can't compare with previous crit dmg in similar conditions back in retail dbo.

:)

• 1) Pre-Open Beta is a testing phase, nothing is definitive and a lot of things will change, so no need to worry.2) IMHO, Even DPS shouldn't be able to oneshot or twoshot tanks, otherwise that means something is broken. One shot me that I'm a turtle (glass cannon) but if you want to kill the class that is expected to tank you need another strat.
    3) I don't know your upgrades and your current phys attack or % phys crit boost, so I can't compare with previous crit dmg in similar conditions back in retail dbo.

:)

I know everything can change since its pre open beta and thats why iam saying this change is ridiculous

Fighters cannot tank as good as SK / DW . they cannot buff like majins. and now they cant dmg as well. So what they should do ? Strip dance in the street ? This is a joke and unjustifiable.

• Basically if this nerf stays, Fighters and turtles gonna be the most trash ever. Especially when defense starts working.I have 1350 p.attack and cant even do more than 10k dmg. Not gonna play till this changes

Look, I just want to say that in order to contribute to the forum and the server development (which I will imply it is your objective):
    1) You should understand that posting in a forum isn't the same as just speaking, you have time to organize your thoughts, emotions and also arguments. Posting a thread with "Wht is wrong?" is everything but specific.
    2) Give all the information you can/have. Tell us your level, your weapon upgrades and everything apart from your p. attack. Every stat might not be working atm but if you give this information it is way easier to convey your ideas.
    3) Compare to DBO retail: If you played old DBO, I suggest you compare dmg in similar conditions and add it to your post. This way we can all have the information so as to better form an opinion, which is important in this Private Server as Daneos wants to discuss changes with the community. A discussion needs information: you might be right (or not, I'm not here to judge but to help) but it would be amazing if info was available. The ones that decide changes will give more importance to your post in that context. With DATA and SCREENSHOTS to back up what you are saying, we will live in a happier forum :)
    4) "if this nerf stays": I thought we agreed we are in an ever-changing environment?
    5) "Not gonna play till this changes": This sounds a bit selfish as POB is supposed to be about testing. I mean you are the one and only person to decide if you play or not, that's your decision. However, I will still imply you are doing this for the sake of "fighters and turtles".

I'm a turtle, so this change will also "nerf" my crits. I am not worried at all: if a change is needed, we'll find the info and the data to back it up and I'm sure that with time and patience everything will be in its right place.

Cheers,

:D

• bruh the critical rate is working how it should, if you want to do higher crits get physical crit % gear that how it always been. Doing 16k crit without any physical crit% was sketch anyways even at lvl 70

You do realize that physical defense is not working atm right ? . 16k dmg while defense is not working would be around 12-13 whenit works.
    It was completely fine. and by the way, i have 21% crit dmg increase stick, and it does absolutely nothing. i still have 14k dmg atm

• Everyone already knows how the damage was decreased on skills that say "crit dmg increased when a critical hit is succesful. I don't even need to post any information. It's clear as hell. You got turtle, test it yourself to see how much your dmg was decreased.

• bruh the critical rate is working how it should, if you want to do higher crits get physical crit % gear that how it always been. Doing 16k crit without any physical crit% was sketch anyways even at lvl 70

if the crit was working fine i would've dealt more damage than now. i was dealing more damage before. tell me how nothing has changed? something is nerfed, how could you not notice that? unless you're another class than turtle hermit or fighter of course. my turtle hermit is so fucked atm

• You do realize that physical defense is not working atm right ? . 16k dmg while defense is not working would be around 12-13 whenit works.It was completely fine. and by the way, i have 21% crit dmg increase stick, and it does absolutely nothing. i still have 14k dmg atm

that means you need better gear and upgrades

I'll help you out, STR increase physical crit and physical attack, when end level UD comes out, you can stack it on earrings and rings

To do high damage to you need high upgrades like +11 or higher.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!