Suggestion for the leveling

• I think it would be awesome if you enable the "Repeatable Quests" again (like the korean server before the big update), if you remember, they are quest that you can make over and over again (getting them with zennie) That would be a good option for lvl's 50-55 making them a little easier and less boring.

• level 50-55 is certainly Boring , No Quests at all , pretty much all you have to do is Kill mobs , every mob you see , or go to Advanced UDs with some high level players in order to get fast EXP ( i used it to get 2 levels in 30 minutes ) , but if we just add those kind of quests then level 50-55 will not "the" Level 50-55 , it's a part of the game man , we're trying to keep the old DBO Spirit

• level 50-55 is certainly Boring , No Quests at all , pretty much all you have to do is Kill mobs , every mob you see , or go to Advanced UDs with some high level players in order to get fast EXP ( i used it to get 2 levels in 30 minutes ) ,

Nope, thats wrong.. There are far enough quests in 50 to 55 range! They just don't give that much exp, however if you do them all you will be at lvl 56 atleast when you reach Porungs South..

but if we just add those kind of quests then level 50-55 will not "the" Level 50-55 , it's a part of the game man , we're trying to keep the old DBO Spirit

Agreed here..

• I think it would be awesome if you enable the "Repeatable Quests" again (like the korean server before the big update), if you remember, they are quest that you can make over and over again (getting them with zennie) That would be a good option for lvl's 50-55 making them a little easier and less boring.

I would dissagre , if they will add "Repeatable Quests" the game will be much easier and there will be no fun leveling at 50-55 :)

• Yeah you're right beacause there's no fun at lvl 50 -55 maybe it can be a good thing some time after the open game. I know its a good feeling the first time, but im talking when you have so long playing (i play since Kr version) it gets so boring doing them many times (this happend when you train more than 1 character as most of the people) Anyway its just a suggestion.

• Rather or not something like that gets implemented, when you reach that point where you cant really level up (50-55) quickly, it makes you rethink your strategy on how to level from there via getting friends and grinding, doing all the dungeons etc. I never got to reach 50 but it's a pain from 50-55 from everything I've read :P

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!