Differences from chracter class

• Hi everyone!
    I am not new to the game but made a pause and now I am back!
    I am currently lvl 28, and my Power is around 22000 (22k),I am a saiyan race warrior and I have some questions.
    My suit is the one the dragonballs gave me in lvl 20 (very strong even now I can`t find better) but when I was playing I encountered a lvl 22 Namekian with Power over 40000 (40k)
    I asked how he did it and he said he only had good items.
    Since It is such a big diference is there some kind unballence between classes???
    I would like to know it and if you could give me tips on how to get stronger, they are all welcome :) Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Its his gear but its also his LP and EP. It also depends on the stats and the level of upgrade the gear is. Namekians are the tanks and healers of the game so they're always wanted. Humans are basically DPS and Majins are the buffers/debuffers. Since it's PoB, a lot of stuff still needs to be fixed so there might some imbalance here and there due to bugs. On how to get stronger, your best bet is to level up, find good gear with the stats you want and upgrade it with upgrade stones <---hard to obtain unless you're level 30 (Stones from Token Shop) and below since the drop rate is really low~

• I wondered the same thing when comparing my Dark Warrior and Turtle. My turtle could have obviously better items and be higher level but my Namekian was at a higher power level.

I found out it's just the HP and DEF difference between the two. It's not his gear, although that does play a part.
    Defense is still broken, so it's not like he is actually using that strength.
    Namekians will always have 2-3 times more HP which means their power level even in the same exact gear will always be larger.

You get better by upgrading skills, buying items and upgrading them, and performing how your class was meant to be played as accurate as possible. Don't really look at power level compared to others because their are still features that affect it that aren't useable right now.

• I'm pretty sure Namekians will always have like 2/3k more health than humans and like 1k over Majin. I think the power level mechanic in itself is still very flawed and doesn't display correct ratios. Health plays a big part somewhat but I am level 41 Martial Artist somewhat of a glass cannon, my pl is like 69k w.o buffs applied or kaioken, my gear is pretty good but most upgraded 4+,+9, my health is like 4.6k and I've pvp against people level 50 with around like 59k power level and never understood where the big disconnect was.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!