Is swordsman well accepted in PvE?

• I'm a level 35 SM as of now and I was wondering if I should continue... I've noticed that all of my skills are 1v1 skills and I have a hard time dealing with a horde of mobs. Is it well-accepted in parties? The damage is kinda great tho. Not disappointed at all. How's the DPS compared to turtle?

• I'm a level 35 SM as of now and I was wondering if I should continue... I've noticed that all of my skills are 1v1 skills and I have a hard time dealing with a horde of mobs. Is it well-accepted in parties? The damage is kinda great tho. Not disappointed at all. How's the DPS compared to turtle?

cant really offer any advice on the different classes since i didnt play the original game and here,well i just dabbled a bit into the different classes but im waiting for pre-beta to be over so i can start playing more.

but what i can offer is some really valuable advice,do not choose a class because its op,bottom line is that its YOU who is playing so YOU should be the one having fun.

if you have a good guild or group of friends they will accept you regarding what class you are playing,no sense in playing a class you dont like just because some players are close minded and want to shoehorn everyone into a class or role.

unless you're a min-maxer you shouldnt really worry about being top or bottom of the dps list,just play whatever combo of race and class that you enjoy the most.

• cant really offer any advice on the different classes since i didnt play the original game and here,well i just dabbled a bit into the different classes but im waiting for pre-beta to be over so i can start playing more.
    but what i can offer is some really valuable advice,do not choose a class because its op,bottom line is that its YOU who is playing so YOU should be the one having fun.

if you have a good guild or group of friends they will accept you regarding what class you are playing,no sense in playing a class you dont like just because some players are close minded and want to shoehorn everyone into a class or role.

unless you're a min-maxer you shouldnt really worry about being top or bottom of the dps list,just play whatever combo of race and class that you enjoy the most.

much ppl say that sm its better than fighter, but what i choose? fighter, on my spiritualist char i will choose turtle, cuz i want to play in pve not pvp, if i was pvp i would choose crane, but i want to kill mobs so i choose turtle

• cant really offer any advice on the different classes since i didnt play the original game and here,well i just dabbled a bit into the different classes but im waiting for pre-beta to be over so i can start playing more.

Thanks for the advice. I get what you mean and yeah, I've always loved swords :D But I'm still curious... Are they well accepted in public parties? :o

• You level slow, but the only thing that is sometimes hard is doing dungeon quests by yourself. In TMQ if someone taunts the boss you can dish out a lot of damage to it, just make sure that you guys disable the boss thoroughly or else ur dead, But with dende 2.7 sec cd heal u can do pretty good.

• You level slow, but the only thing that is sometimes hard is doing dungeon quests by yourself. In TMQ if someone taunts the boss you can dish out a lot of damage to it, just make sure that you guys disable the boss thoroughly or else ur dead, But with dende 2.7 sec cd heal u can do pretty good.

Thanks! I rarely see namekians though... I mostly see turtles... Isn't this class kinda overused? E.E

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!