Toggle Gloves Visibility Option

• Hello everyone!

I would like to suggest something that would make our game more customizable. I bet you all know this weird look on the character while it's wearing an ugly pair of overgrown gloves. Here is a suggestion to make your character look like Z Fighters which didn't need gloves to become stronger. There is a simple solution for that - You remember the "Show Scouter" function in your options menu? Same thing could exist for the gloves. If someone wants to hide thier gloves because it looks ugly he/she can just go to options and toggle it off. Once the player has toggled off the visibility of gloves, he or she will see everyone without gloves but only on their screen. Here is how it would look like in practice:
    4WQoSlq.jpg

So what do you guys think?

• It would be much more useful if someone can toggle any piece of armor/weaponry off. One of my friends wanted to toggle his shirt off because he said he wanted to look like Goku without having to buy items from the cash shop!

If there was a possibility of turning off the visibility of any piece of armor, then either everyone would be without the piece you turned off or only for you and at your screen (same as show costumes option).

Also a side note - I said that it would be visible only on your screen, because otherwise it needs server coding and that would be more complex. We are trying to make things simple here xD

• No gloves would be kinda nice I suppose but most of them look ok. However! You are wearing a dogi so maybe it should cover your gloves specifically.

I'd be ok with at least the option to show YOUR scouter or not. I thought that's the thing did in options menu but it doesn't. It turns them off for everyone :/

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!