Beginning Drop Suggestion

• So, I've been playing on Alpha as a Namekian, and I've received quite a few non-Namekian drops. I can see this making sense in terms of later game where all races are together, but it doesn't make sense that areas Humans and Majins can't even access until lvl 20 have drops for them there, especially since they're low-level to begin with anyways. But anyways, just some thoughts. :thumbup:

• I wouldn't think it'd be too difficult to fix, and just because it was in the previous game doesn't mean it's faultless. While grinding in the first area, I literally threw out over 30 items I obtained because they were either Majin or Human items. It's good that the more useful items are harder to get, but having completely useless items is a whole other story.

• Good suggestion! I agree on that! Would be nice to see this done.. Starter Map should have atleast 80% chance for a drop that the race you are playing could use.. If you leave starter map everything can stay as it is..

• Good suggestion! I agree on that! Would be nice to see this done.. Starter Map should have atleast 80% chance for a drop that the race you are playing could use.. If you leave starter map everything can stay as it is..

That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm not a programmer myself, but I have a friend in programming, and if I understand it correctly this wouldn't be terribly hard to do. You'd just have to change enemy drop rates, and that would fix it I think. :thumbup:

• We'd like to keep the old DBO spirit that's why

Actually, i think that this is a good idea! Not everything in old DBO was good.. I remember there was quite some shit.. And if it is possible to do that when Server is stable it would be nice to see this done.. Humans don't need Namek or Majin stuff and vice versa on their starter map..

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!