My 2 cents on recent updates

• First of all let me begin by saying that I hugely appreciate all the hard work put into this game by Daneos, since as far as I know he's doing it alone. Very good job man.

Now, I have to disagree with some of the recent updates and priorities, there's still a lot of the basic stuff that's not working, ie: classes skills/buffs/passives , important quests ( that basically by beeing bugged make you grind one if not more levels ). While I support 110% the innovation he's trying to implement on the game, I think the above-mentioned should be prioritized, for example, this new update with the shared bank slot, while it's a good idea, it's not very needed right now, what's needed is fully funcitoning quests and classes, or even the defense and attack rates which are not working properly. Anyway, I don't want to make an huge thread that probably won't be fully read, I'll just leave these main points for you to discuss.

And again, so you don't get me wrong, good job so far @Daneos !

Cheers.

• I don't think Daneos is doing it alone that would be impossible, if he is then Kappa. Anyway I think some certain things that we don't see important being added in updates is because maybe there is a team of devs that work on specific areas and try to have weekly goals or something. That's just the way I think it is though, maybe it is only Daneos, who knows.

• I totally agree with you, good job from the staff, but the priorities are others at this moment: fixing quests, adding TMQs and UDs, fixing classes and once the basics are done it will time for new contents or changes; of course it's just my opinion, nothing to say to the developer for the job done so far which is very good smile.png

• I don't think Daneos is doing it alone that would be impossible, if he is then Kappa. Anyway I think some certain things that we don't see important being added in updates is because maybe there is a team of devs that work on specific areas and try to have weekly goals or something. That's just the way I think it is though, maybe it is only Daneos, who knows.

Nope.
    Some times Im just bored of working on something so I work on another thing.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!