Dodge TEST after update 28/09/2016

• Hi guys I just do Dodge TEST and this were the results:

Fighter lvl 65 whit 1696 Dodge (including self buff) VS fighter lvl 53 whit 754 Hit Rate
    Number of duels 2
    Resullts:

0 Dodged skills

It means that, even being higher lvl and more that twice the dodge in relation to Hit rate still didnt Dodge any skill.

PLS

Try ur own tests and share ur result whit us.
    remember to try the same test at least 2 times, dont forget lvl, dodge rate and hit rate.

THX and Thumbs up

• hmm
    well for pve ( I AM A SWORDSMAN NOT A FIGHTER) im doding lol, i only have 1 dodge buff which is penetrate (increase dex by 16).
    im dodging 1/5 of the snakes attacks.
    snake lvl 51
    swordsman lvl 48
    total dodge i have 455

but the funny thing is snakes are dodging my attacks aswell. lol

• skills still not suposed to be dodged .. daneos meant that now monsters can dodge our skills.

as daneos said:

• Skills which deal damage can now be dodged

but still there is a problem that dodge is screwed for all dodge users.. now autoattks can't be dodged in pvp or even in pve cause i'm level 70 fighter with 1558 dodge rate... used to dodge all mobs at all even lvl 70's and dodge auto attks from ppl lvl 70 but now can't dodge mobs lvl 18 and ppl lvl 26 hit me easy.. cuz he changed calculations into something else except retail dbo.

• A completly new dodge calculation which uses attacker level, hit rate and target level, dodge. Example: Attacker Lv 70, 1600 Hit Rate / Target Lv 60, 1300 Dodge = 23% dodging the attack. If the target is lv 70 too then the is a 26% chance to dodge. Dodge is not applied on skills right now.

so we're trying to talk to him maybe he reconsider his thoughts again.

• ey Bro CAn u pls POST ur formula,
    plsplspl
    Post the formula u develop and explained to me plspslpslps

I nede more new info on that matter im trying to make a etter formula, but i dont get any more better ideas.

PLs post ur Formula whit an explanation.

THX and thumbs UP

• u sure about pve cause im dodging snakes attacks AND IM A SWORDSMAN WITH NO DEX STACKED ONLY PENETRATE.
    the snakes are 4 lvls higher then me.
    so far im loving this new dodge XD

They dont know what they are talking about and prefer having a bugged and non calculated dodge system where they dodge every attack. But once enemy dodge the attacks of them they are crying.

Thread closed since the same thread exist already DEX big proplem

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!