Dodge Equation Only

• The pourpuse off this Post is to offer altertaives and Ideas about the Dodge Calculation Formula.

It Means that u must share ur opinion by posting ur Dodge equation and his propper explantion only.

Let me start whit a constructive alternative solutions Post.

My Dodge Equation:

(X hit rate / X dodge)/2

example #1:

(250 hit rate / 250 dodge) /2 =(250/250)/2= (1)/2= 1/2= 0.5= 50% Hit Rare or 50% dodge rate
    This means that players whit equal values, have 50% chance to hit and dodge.

example #2:

(250 hit rate / 500 dodge) /2 =(250/500)/2= (0.5)/2= 0.5/2= 0.25= 25% Hit Rare or 75% dodge rate
    This means that players whit lower hit rate will have less chances to land hits.

example #3:

(500 hit rate / 250 dodge) /2 =(500/250)/2= (2)/2= 2/2= 1= 100% Hit Rare or 0% dodge rate
    This means that players CAN STILL OVERCOME DODGE, U ONLY NEEED TO HAVE MORE FOC. It means ther will no be Over Powered Dodge.

This equation consider that the DODGE POT ITS BEING REMOVED FROM THE GAME.
    the existence of DODGE POT using this equation WILL CREATE OP DODGE.
    NO DODGE POT WHAT SO EVER

THX and pls post ur Dodge equations.

• this won't work and will make fighter and (SM maybe) op.

You can get to like 3k-4k dodge rate with a fighter without dodge pot and most of the other classes can't even reach high enough hitrate to be able to land a attack on a fighter. Its very flawed

If I a dende sarcfice CON for focus that will leave me at around 7k-9k LP which a good gear fighter can hit around 6k-7k without critin also I sarcfice an anti crit top and gloves just to hit a fighter(which I won't because he will the get the first stun and kill me in 2 hits).

• this won't work and will make fighter and (SM maybe) op.

You can get to like 3k-4k dodge rate with a fighter without dodge pot and most of the other classes can't even reach high enough hitrate to be able to land a attack on a fighter. Its very flawed

O politly request u to post ur ecuations Only, and u still want to talk shit.

what part of Equations Only dont u understand?

• @mrhunt11 enough with these threads. We get it. You don't like the supposed nerf that your Fighter has suffered. That doesn't give you the excuse to constantly make these threads about how "flawed" @Daneos calculations are. What part of "pre-beta" don't you understand? These calculations, like everything else, can be changed. That's the entire point of the pre-beta and soon to be Open Beta.

• @mrhunt11 enough with these threads. We get it. You don't like the supposed nerf that your Fighter has suffered. That doesn't give you the excuse to constantly make these threads about how "flawed" @Daneos calculations are. What part of "pre-beta" don't you understand? These calculations, like everything else, can be changed. That's the entire point of the pre-beta and soon to be Open Beta.

Hey bro ths is for alternative solutions dont pst ur toguhts this post is not for ur opinion, is for alternative solutions

why u cant understand, if u want to tellme somehitng about this post, writt me onmy wall, here is for Equations Only.

Why is that so hard to understand?

• lol figther is dead deal with it ..i agree that the dodge sistem was not so fair but the lifesteal sistem of sk is not fair either or the ammount of hp they have but hey its fun right? lets nerf everything until mobs will dodge more than us and they will become stronger::) gl playing the game

• Hey boys and girls,

Many (including myself) might not agree with mrhunt11's own equation, but I would suggest you express your disapproval silently (or with a simple but effective dislike). No flame needed.

However, if this thread has no other contribution anytime soon, we will close it considering the community as a whole doesn't agree with the whole idea of the thread. So far so good mrhunt11 is trying to do something on his own without hurting or offending anyone.

So let's give this thread a chance, post if you have any calculation's ideas, and if you don't or disagree, just move on.

Cheers,

Aru :D

EDIT: Also, please remember that EVERY stat change or calculation will have consequences on the other stats (as many have pointed out in this thread already). The current state of the game is temporary as Daneos is working TOWARDS retail DBO: the dodge situation isn't a nerf, it's an unexpected result of an update on the system.

EDIT2: 21 hours after the thread has started there is not another equation proposition, and there is only one post that goes against the demands of the topic ( ComeFlyWithMe who posted and didn't propose any other equation but gave his own opinion as the other members did before). We'll see during the weekend when more forum members are supposed to be online: if the situation doesn't change, I think that we can agree that this thread must be closed.

FINAL EDIT: Weekend's over... no other answer? Thread closed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!