Master Class Quest Bugged [Fixed with Guide]

• Well i deleted all the quests but i'm still getting the error message. I think it happened cause i clicked the weapon again but i should've been able to start it again. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

• This was a guide for back in a different bug to the current one.

It's been suggested that you do not take the adult and masterclass quests until the next update where Daneos has fixed them.

Continuing on now may result in your character being unable to get it ever and you'll be forced to start a new one.

Well i deleted all the quests but i'm still getting the error message. I think it happened cause i clicked the weapon again but i should've been able to start it again. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

• This was a guide for back in a different bug to the current one.

It's been suggested that you do not take the adult and masterclass quests until the next update where Daneos has fixed them.

Continuing on now may result in your character being unable to get it ever and you'll be forced to start a new one.

True, I just confirmed it, need to wait till Daneos fix this, well, i did take adult and masterclass quests... anyway hope i won't have to make new character :)

• i'm sure its there. Try right clicking the weapon spell and redo it again.

I'm having the same problem, the entire quest is nowhere to be found, and I've tried to relog 8 times, I've deleted all the quests, I followed this guide, but nothing works and the MC quest does not appear anywhere.

(Update: excuse me, I didn't read the entire thread before replying. I now did... However, I started the questline before I read this thread. Mainly because I expected the quest to work properly. When this is fixed, will I be able to advance with this character or must I start anew?)

• i

it doesn't work for me,when i forfeited the quest I lost my MC quest item...... :(

• After killing the Korin illusions I became an adult, and picked the swordsman spec. After this I found no weapon in my inventory. I could also not find any quest in my log. I have forfeit all of my quests, and exited the game multiple times to relog. Nothing changes. No quest. No quest items. I'm sad.

• After killing the Korin illusions I became an adult, and picked the swordsman spec. After this I found no weapon in my inventory. I could also not find any quest in my log. I have forfeit all of my quests, and exited the game multiple times to relog. Nothing changes. No quest. No quest items. I'm sad.

dont have item or quest too :/

• Use these:

Hello,

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!