Classes and their corresponding abilities

• Can someone list for me, for each class, which abilities are the most important and should be looked for on their gear?

• Strength
    • Constitution
    • Focus
    • Dexterity
    • Soul
    • Spirit

1. Fighter

2. Swordsman

3. Crane Hermit

4. Turtle Hermit

5. Dark Warrior

6. Shadow Knight

7. Dende Priest

8. Poko Priest

9. Ultimate Majin

10. Grand Chef Majin

11. Plasma Majin

12. Karma Majin

• So according to these:

Dark Warrior Guide
    Turtle Guide.
    Fighter Guide

You have:

Dark Warrior (replacing FOC with SOL because of e crit rate):

Top M.def(882) = 39%anti-crit; Top M.def(1040) = 27~28CON, 27~28FOC, 20~21%LP.
    Top E.def(882) = 39%anti-crit; Top E.def(1040) = 27~28CON, 27~28FOC, 20~21%LP.
    Top Craft = 27~28CON, 27~28FOC, 20~21%LP.
    Pant M.def(1040) = 27~28CON, 27~28FOC, 20~21%LP.
    Pant E.def(1040) = 27~28CON, 27~28FOC, 20~21%LP.
    Pant Craft = 27~28CON, 27~28FOC, 20~21%LP.
    Boots M.def(961) = 27~28CON, 20~21%movement speed, 11~13 physical reflect.
    Boots E.def(961) = 27~28CON, 20~21%movement speed, 14~16 energy reflect.
    Boots Craft = 27~28CON, 20~21%movement speed, 14~16 energy reflect, 11~13 physical reflect.

Gloves M.att(245) = 26%attack speed.
    Gloves E.att(260) = 33~34FOC, 13energy critical rate, 32~33%energy critical damage.
    Gloves Budokai = 10%anti-crit.

Claws(bacterian, basics, craft, budokai all has the same atk, bacterian being the strongest & coolest by ~1%) = 26%attack speed, 13energy critical rate, 32~33%energy critical damage, 250~260hit rate.

Turtle:

Jacket [PvE] : 23-28 CON Craft
    Jacket [PvP] : 24-28 SOL Craft
    Pants [PvE] : 24-28 CON Craft
    Pants [PvP] : Same as Jacket, or get CON Craft
    Boots [PvE] : 20 or less CON with some DEX [for example 20 CON + 8 DEX] Craft
    Boots [PvP] : 24-28 CON Craft
    Gloves [Speed]: speed 22-26%
    Gloves [Crit]: crit 30-33%
    Wand [Speed]: speed 22-26%
    Wand [Crit]: crit 30-33%

Fighter (I'd say replace FOC with STR as it gives p crit rate):

Jacket: Dex Crafted lvl 70, TMQ7 Dex E.DEF. CON Crafted lvl 70, CC110 Jacket Dex.

Pants: CON Crafted lvl 70, TMQ7 CON E.DEF, Focus Crafted lvl 70, CC110 Pants Con.

Boots: Dex Crafted lvl 70, Con Crafted lvl 70, TMQ7 Dex E.DEF, CC110 Boots Dex, TMQ7 Movement Speed E.DEF. RP Boots Crafted lvl 70, Movement Speed Crafted lvl 70.

Gloves: Focus, Crit Rate, Crit %, Attack Speed. Try to get attack speed gloves with 1100 Attack Speed delay. They are faster than 1160 or 1220.

Sub Weapon: Crit %, Attack Speed, Hit Rate.

:)

• u can try this out for SM aswell

33con-boots
    33con-boots
    33con-boots
    and upgrade it to 15+ and act like a mini tank. with high dmg
    gloves- foc(agaisnt fighter), phys crit%(for crit dmg), increase phy attk 66(for KD fight).
    sword- increase phy attack 66(for KD lock fight), incrase phy crit dmg %(for crit fight),

earing-13 Properties (SM are beast with props)

• Almost half way through! Thanks for the input. I'm just putting it in the OP, in spoilers. I'm no expert and have no idea what's right and what's wrong. But I'd like to collect this info as reference for myself and anyone else who's looking for similar information while playing this game. :)

• Almost half way through! Thanks for the input. I'm just putting it in the OP, in spoilers. I'm no expert and have no idea what's right and what's wrong. But I'd like to collect this info as reference for myself and anyone else who's looking for similar information while playing this game. :)

I bet SK is almost the same stats as DW. And I've never played Crane but I'd say is mostly the same as Turtle if you want to complete it: the use of SOUL is easier as cranes have CON buff.

Needless to say, go for best upgrade you can on your armor parts and on your weapons. Only reason not to upgrade a subweapon is if you are going to focus on speed build/playstyle: you only need upgrades on gloves as subweapon will only add speed to autoattack, not extra dmg afaik.

EDIT: sorry for the multiple edits :D

• Not better Top and Pants %LP?
    Gloves and Sub i would go Focus & Hit rate, Grand got very low hit rate. Without them he can pick papaya spot and do not hit even 50% of them. He also got low critical Chance to do any crit. (Maybe it will change a bit if STR = P. CRIT)

• Not better Top and Pants %LP?Gloves and Sub i would go Focus & Hit rate, Grand got very low hit rate. Without them he can pick papaya spot and do not hit even 50% of them. He also got low critical Chance to do any crit. (Maybe it will change a bit if STR = P. CRIT)

was about to say that XD
    and u can use attk speed weps% with kaikoen

clustert bomb
    good dmg
    ignores dodge
    reducuese defense rate
    defense rate is damage taken from auto attak. So using attk speed wep with kaikoen and lp% armor u can do prtty good dmg.

• Not better Top and Pants %LP?Gloves and Sub i would go Focus & Hit rate, Grand got very low hit rate. Without them he can pick papaya spot and do not hit even 50% of them. He also got low critical Chance to do any crit. (Maybe it will change a bit if STR = P. CRIT)

LP% as in Recover %LP from dmg taken, right?
    Sorry I'm no expert :)
    I got mostly con on my gear and the LP boost, only at lvl 42 as of now, but never had a problem with dying or taking down mobs until now. So it should be:
    Ultimate Majin & Grand Chef
    Top: Recover LP% from dmg taken
    Pants: Recover LP% from dmg taken
    Boots: Con
    Gloves: Focus, Hit Rate
    Sub-Weapon: Focus, Hit Rate

Correct?

• I played very long as Grand and never tried Clusters becouse they're Energy attacks, Grand got a lot more STR from Passive and buffs than SOL.

Can You give some examples of DMG and what weapons, how much upgraded etc.? Ill be happy :)

was talkin about utlimates.
    i never reached lvl 70 with ulti, but i was gonna plan on use this build
    http://dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14658

http://dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20609

u will need attack speed weapons or e.crit% ( i prefer attack speed) with kaioken for speed. if ur going to use Cluster bomb.

• Sub Weapon can't have Focus, Str, Sol, CON etc. etc. so in sub You can have only Hit Rate instead of FOC.
    Best glove for hit rate bonus is 34 FOC (if im not wrong it was max?) and sub weapon 266 hit rate.

• Something I run for PvE is SOL on two pieces of gear (in my case pants and boots). Turtle Hermits are glass cannons to begin with so I went with more power over bulk (buffs help manage this anyway). The extra E.Crit Rate SOL grants also helps tremendously as I am sitting on 55 E.Crit with gear and passives. I'm still wearing one set of gear with CON though.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!