I'm Just Going to be Honest and Blunt...

• But @Daneos you're releasing content way too fast. With the release of UD1-6 plus Bacterion everyone is jumping for joy, but me personally? I'm annoyed that bugs that have been constantly reported and complained about have STILL yet to be addressed. Defense bug, stone drop bug, all the bugs that could make experiencing the game less of a headache and more of a pleasurable experience. I get you want to get content out. I really do, but what's the point if we can't even do them? UD4+ is impossible to do without defense and a lot of people are having to rely on gear that can't be upgraded. Instead of focusing on getting the big stuff out, you should focus on the little stuff in between. Defense and Stone bugs should have been addressed before UDs, and now I can't enjoy them because of getting murdered by bosses and such.

I did a test run on UD1 by myself and while I was able to clear it I nearly died to the final boss because I was taking so much damage from his attacks, and I'm lvl 70. UD1 should have been a breeze, yet the bosses were one of the biggest pains I've experienced. The worst part? I didn't get a Legendary drop. All that trouble for nothing. I wasn't a happy camper.

So moral of the post? Don't rush @Daneos and take your time with working on content.

• You have a point, but you shouldn't jump to conclusions like that. For all we know Daneos and co. could be working on several parts of the game but finish some parts before the others. Get what I'm saying? Some parts may be easier and quicker to complete. :D

Dragon Ball Global Forever. Thank Daneos-sama and team for such an awesome game!

• It's never over till its over.
    • Don't stop! Unlock the Dragon Soul!

8nFidTY.gif

• You have a point, but you shouldn't jump to conclusions like that. For all we know Daneos and co. could be working on several parts of the game but finish some parts before the others. Get what I'm saying? Some parts may be easier and quicker to complete. :D

I wouldn't count UDs as "quicker and easier," especially when some bugs have been around for a while. Daneos fixed up calculations for crit and dodge, and yet he hasn't touched armor defense which has been around for months.

I'm trying not to be an ass to him. I'm happy for all the effort he's putting into recreating the game. It's just I feel he's rushing with getting the big stuff done first and ignoring bugs that can help make the experience better.

• I feel, indifferent about this post. Here's how I see it. The more content = potentially better crowd of people playing/more activity, but, realistically it may just take away from the bugs. But also at the same time everything is a progression. We all know it's still in it's beta phase so bugs will exist really up until release, and possibly after but not as much. Let live and enjoy I see it at this point.

Also at the post above mine, literally none of this matters that's exactly what I'm saying. It's going to be wiped anyhow.

• I feel, indifferent about this post. Here's how I see it. The more content = potentially better crowd of people playing/more activity, but, realistically it may just take away from the bugs. But also at the same time everything is a progression. We all know it's still in it's beta phase so bugs will exist really up until release, and possibly after but not as much. Let live and enjoy I see it at this point.

Also at the post above mine, literally none of this matters that's exactly what I'm saying. It's going to be wiped anyhow.

exactly what i think :D

• But @Daneos you're releasing content way too fast. With the release of UD1-6 plus Bacterion everyone is jumping for joy, but me personally? I'm annoyed that bugs that have been constantly reported and complained about have STILL yet to be addressed. Defense bug, stone drop bug, all the bugs that could make experiencing the game less of a headache and more of a pleasurable experience. I get you want to get content out. I really do, but what's the point if we can't even do them? UD4+ is impossible to do without defense and a lot of people are having to rely on gear that can't be upgraded. Instead of focusing on getting the big stuff out, you should focus on the little stuff in between. Defense and Stone bugs should have been addressed before UDs, and now I can't enjoy them because of getting murdered by bosses and such.

I did a test run on UD1 by myself and while I was able to clear it I nearly died to the final boss because I was taking so much damage from his attacks, and I'm lvl 70. UD1 should have been a breeze, yet the bosses were one of the biggest pains I've experienced. The worst part? I didn't get a Legendary drop. All that trouble for nothing. I wasn't a happy camper.

So moral of the post? Don't rush @Daneos and take your time with working on content.

I totally agree with this , how are we suppose to finish those ULTIMATE dungeons without defense ? Also for a crane like me there are major skills that aren't working , Thousand slashes ? our most powerful skill isn't working. Also Im not trying to be an ass or deny Daneos effort , I totally appreciate his work and effort. But man these things were suppose to be fixed before UD getting released

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!