PVPlasma Majin

• Hi guys. May somebody help me please?? I have asked a lot but looks like nobody used Plasma so good, and even less like PVP.

I thought about this 2 builds.

With Curse Reflection

Without Curse Reflection

• Electrical Discharge looks like the perfect deffenssive buff.
    • Black Hole Beat as the stronger attack between Plasma and Karma. Even tho 4 sec cast.
    • Homing Storm and Burning Rhytm LOW LOW CD and with Harmonius Drumbeat (15 cooldown reduction) even LOWER.
    • Shout to start the duel.
    • Curse reflection when you know that u are going to be hit.
    • Unbrekable elastic when you know u are going to be hit. (Die turtles DIE)

Two confusions and Stony dark beam is a limited time to kill the enemy. -----> With karmas is way easier but way harder to buff, Plasma just need to use Harmonious Drumbeat and start the shout. Karma needs to use Joking Matter, Gogo Mask and Critical Unveil, enough time to fighters to stun you. Plasma is immune to those fighter stuns and nameks paralyses. During 40 seconds (Electrical discharge also used when able to being targeted)

Karma looks easier because 1 stun + 1 stun + Hesitation (too op, if you use it with RP reduce cooldown effect you can use it forever, not fair) and playful doll as an alternative to escape or wait the cooldowns from the other stuns. And repeat and repeat. Thats why i said plasma have limited time. Because karma disablings are like forever.

Merry Making will be also a good joke since it lasts 2 mins and the enemy wont use rp. We also counter Plasmas with Electrical Discharge.

PLEASE HELP ME, Tell me what you think, really there aren't videos on youtube, plasmas are so rare, tell me about Curse reflection or electrical discharge, your thoughts about being PVP, anything, please.

Thanks.

• you should max serene focus,it makes your energy about infinite while active(or neglect a bit of kaioken drain if u were to use it)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!