Dragon Ball Online Global Wiki

• Yea, I was looking for one and couldnt find one xD. I was thinking that it would be nice to have one for the players you know, I think it would be a great idea! Would need a more knowledgeable player than me though.

Dragon Ball Global Forever. Thank Daneos-sama and team for such an awesome game!

• It's never over till its over.
    • Don't stop! Unlock the Dragon Soul!

8nFidTY.gif

• Some actual info about deeper game mechanics and statistics etc would be nice. Something that guides people through how certain attacks work, so they can really learn how to play the game efficiently etc.

Would take quite some effort from people who are very familiar with the game. There's already some guides here and there that might serve as a basis for information I guess.

But right now, since it's only pre-open-beta and many things can still change, it might be too ambitious to create a wiki just yet or maybe even a waste of time? Not trynna demotivate you or anything, but it's something to take into consideration. :)

• I got you no loss of motivation there. I actually wana make one now lol. Would be helpful for new players and such. The community as it is, is very helpful and all so I'm sure its not far fetched.

Dragon Ball Global Forever. Thank Daneos-sama and team for such an awesome game!

• It's never over till its over.
    • Don't stop! Unlock the Dragon Soul!

8nFidTY.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!