Raise The level cap add more quests game caps out too early at level 70 and people already maxed Really says alot about the game.

• If you raise the max level and when you cap out by adding more mobs quests and areas to the game it would make the people already at max happier plus fixing all the bugs in the game is necessary to do because if you dont alot of people would quit luckily you are. But the next thing you should focus on after bugs tmqs and glitches is max level cap instead of adding more content into the game like the cash shop. That should also be your last worry, see some people wanna play games for longer periods of time even adding a max level cap new monsters would really benefit the game in general. The quests is another concern you really need to play the game to understand around level 30 is when they start getting buggy some just plain out dont work i come back to em later and they were fixed but most weren't just once when it was saying the passed out girl.

• Nope.
    1- Game is under development. Games hasn't been fully revived yet!
    2- Do you know how long it takes to raise the lvl cap even like 5 Lvls right now? How many quests taht you need to makes, how many mobs and how big of an area you need to create?!
    This is a likely thing to happen, but I don't even see it possible withing the next year or so of the official release!
    Even in the original dbo (Which started at a lvl cap of 50 I believe) took 2 and a half years to progressively raise the lvl cap to 70!
    Also, let's take this into count: Actual companies developed this game!
    Unlike DBOG, which consists of 1 developer, their team had over 10 developers, and they worked their asses off to pull off such updates!
    2.5 years for 10 good developers meaning around 25 years for 1!
    But, since we are talking about Daneos, who actually I consider inhuman (He is some form of life that doesn't seem to get tired all that often like humans), I would make those 25 years into 10!
    But still, it is possible and highly probable as well, but making it a priority... not going to happen! We just have to face the facts! :(

• slow down bud, its prebeta and ur spitting requests out left and right that the current resources probably cant do

I believe daneos is currently trying to get the game in working order, the way it was before it died back in 2012(i think i dont remember)

those people you see running around at level 70 and junk either used bugs or no lifed the mess outta the game for testing purposes i hope.

there no reason to increase the cap for a game that will be wiped in some odd months.

and the cash shop is there to help keep the server alive.

just relax and enjoy what you got atm

or be like me and play FFxiv while you wait B)

• Take it easy guys. This is ''Suggestions'' what he is saying is nice, and it's necessary, so many classes have missing SP's for their builds, and its harder for majins/nameks who needs 10 SP to use their transformations correctly. This game was left with map silhouettes, that means something, probably the max lvl was going to be 100, probably there was going to be more skills, dungeons and stuff, even transformations, but they left. When everything is stable, sharp and clean, then Daneos could think about this. But it's just so goddamn hard to think creating new mobs, a whole new map, a whole new dungeon, new skills, graphics, quests, dialogues, it's a nightmare, but also a dream.

• the problem here is, that all suggestions or advices to implement mobs, these, that..etc.....(talk, or write, is so free... that makes me mad) make no sense to me.

you think daneos is a robot? he has no family, no life, no nothing only this game? give a break boys. hes working really hard to get stability on sv, stop asking for silly stuff.... there are a lot of more important things to fix and implement that put some mobs for lvl 70 players dont get bored.. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

• I understand what you mean but thats something we cant have at the moment, what our friends said they are right..Patience is the key, we lost dbo years ago and now returned and thats something we need to support and appreciate what @Daneos and their friends/team are doing for all the Dragon Ball Community at bring it back our beloved DBO as DBOG and working hard for it, fixing bugs, adding new things, mods, stats and general tweaks.. balance between classes and more to come i guess.. and if you ask me that counts as new content because we dont had that at TW..

• Thanks for clarifying what i said im not the brighest pee in the pot, Like i said a suggestion not a demand it would just be nice. Also ive been having problems with level 39 no quests well their is some but im lost like all the quest are rp1 and rp2 and their really hard...

• we all understood what was your intention, the problem is the time to do it, maybe this thread would have been better in a few months later.
    its my opinion, because i think daneos isnt having a good time whit this inconsistency problem in server we're having days ago, to add him more things to do... or to consider do.. maybe im wrong... i just dont want to wear him out of us for suggest things all the time. i think we need to be patient and quiet.

donating doesnt give you...... privileges.... if that you trying to say.

• Take it easy guys. This is ''Suggestions'' what he is saying is nice, and it's necessary, so many classes have missing SP's for their builds, and its harder for majins/nameks who needs 10 SP to use their transformations correctly. This game was left with map silhouettes, that means something, probably the max lvl was going to be 100, probably there was going to be more skills, dungeons and stuff, even transformations, but they left. When everything is stable, sharp and clean, then Daneos could think about this. But it's just so goddamn hard to think creating new mobs, a whole new map, a whole new dungeon, new skills, graphics, quests, dialogues, it's a nightmare, but also a dream.

Now im curious, what classes have missing SP's and how many?, maybe i misunderstod you but the way you said about the 10 SP's for transformations for Majins and Nameks arent that necessary for it correct use, with 1 or 2 points per skill maybe, or 1-0, 0-1 or idk up to the user.. plus auto-atts are good imo.. I never used Kid Buu with skills, just auto-att for fun.. in fact, i only did the db collect just to have it like a personal archievement and using the SP's for skills that i really need.

• we all understood what was your intention, the problem is the time to do it, maybe this thread would have been better in a few months later.
    its my opinion, because i think daneos isnt having a good time whit this inconsistency problem in server we're having days ago, to add him more things to do... or to consider do.. maybe im wrong... i just dont want to wear him out of us for suggest things all the time. i think we need to be patient and quiet.

I said asking it out of him as a donator. No extra privileges like being able to go super saiyan without dragonballs. What even a non donator is aloud to suggest stuff like this it needs to be thought of its not negative wont impact the community especially if it takes less then a month to max. Not complaining im just saying, if no one suggests it then... Who will?

• Now im curious, what classes have missing SP's and how many?, maybe i misunderstod you but the way you said about the 10 SP's for transformations for Majins and Nameks arent that necessary for it correct use, with 1 or 2 points per skill maybe, or 1-0, 0-1 or idk up to the user.. plus auto-atts are good imo.. I never used Kid Buu with skills, just auto-att for fun.. in fact, i only did the db collect just to have it like a personal archievement and using the SP's for skills that i really need.

Clearly is NOT FAIR that humans may use every one of their skills when transformed, it's ok if you put just 1 point or auto attack but c'mon that's so boring, if you have kid buu its to kill everyone easier, and you need to take 10 SP from other skills/buffs that you may need. Almost buffers may use it with not so much problems. But plasmas, karmas? their builds for pvp are normally at 69, and maybe they need points to other stun/disables for pvp, or aoe skills for pve. What is the sense of using your transformation without being able to reveal your full power? You need 10 SP's and who made this game know that i'm right, you can see the global map, this game was far far away to be finished, majins and nameks are not supposed to be like that, they are supposed to be stronger, same as human. lvl 70 wasn't going to be the limit.

You are right at everything.. and donating as far i know help the DBOG team with the progress of the server like the bugs report do, so we have some ways to help our dream of having our DBOG with us.

A big big BIG BUU thanks to devs, staff, modding community and everyone else here at forum, you guys rocks! :comcom28::comcom2:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!