Raise The level cap add more quests game caps out too early at level 70 and people already maxed Really says alot about the game.

• I'd do something like this (until the time comes that the game can be expanded) either one of 2 things:

1- No level cap but no new maps or mobs. you could grind and gain levels, go back and do quests that you missed or that are working now.

2- Level cap at 70 as it is now but you can still gain exp. it would just accumulate. (you would mouse over the exp bar to see how much you have) then when the level cap is raised. the accumulated exp would be applied. (ex. say you have enough exp to be lvl 74, when you log in after the update, bang- you are lvl 74.)

• grow up..... well, clarifying what amount you donated, for no reason, isnt more mature than me i think.... nevermind, its ok. i dont going to argue whit you... i hope your suggestions are considered. gook luck.

im not arguing with you mate im just saying if you dont suggest things out side the box then he wont even consider it. Thats why its better to suggest them while he has a chance to think about it for a while, while hes coding the game. Thanks have a nice day. You and your inside the box thinking you.

• I'd do something like this (until the time comes that the game can be expanded) either one of 2 things:

1- No level cap but no new maps or mobs. you could grind and gain levels, go back and do quests that you missed or that are working now.

2- Level cap at 70 as it is now but you can still gain exp. it would just accumulate. (you would mouse over the exp bar to see how much you have) then when the level cap is raised. the accumulated exp would be applied. (ex. say you have enough exp to be lvl 74, when you log in after the update, bang- you are lvl 74.)

Now thats thinkin! :) thanks for helping me with my thought instead of complaining about it!

• Even if Dane did want to add new content, it wouldn't be until everything else is working 100% and we're still quite far off from ~everything~ being 100% functional and pretty much what Bada said ^ lmao

Woah woah woah, I heard would couldn't add new content because we don't have the source client or whatever.
    An example of what we cant add in: Frieza Race.
    Correct me if I am wrong please.

• Woah woah woah, I heard would couldn't add new content because we don't have the source client or whatever.An example of what we cant add in: Frieza Race.

Another good idea i like both of your suggestions but im not daneos I do enjoy your suggestions so if he does review this he can review them to but try to make a new post! :)

• Another good idea i like both of your suggestions but im not daneos I do enjoy your suggestions so if he does review this he can review them to but try to make a new post! :)

Not really my suggestion, from what I heard on old forums and this one, that there were rumors a Frieza Race supposed to be added to DBO before it got shutdown. But Daneos addressed in thread that boombox made that he can't/won't add in Frieza Race.

Edit: Found it Another potential race to add to the game Freeza Race He said no.

• Woah woah woah, I heard would couldn't add new content because we don't have the source client or whatever.An example of what we cant add in: Frieza Race.

Nah. Stuff like that cant be added. Dogis etc can be because the founders, like myself, will be getting unique dogis and mounts blah blah and not some recolor of existing dogis and mounts since Dane said he wants to create something special for us.

• Thanks for clarifying what i said im not the brighest pee in the pot, Like i said a suggestion not a demand it would just be nice. Also ive been having problems with level 39 no quests well their is some but im lost like all the quest are rp1 and rp2 and their really hard.

look in the city and i did some of my lvl 20-29 quests when i was lvl 39 and for lvl 40 go to rp2 if you need help add me ign siageo456

• Clearly is NOT FAIR that humans may use every one of their skills when transformed, it's ok if you put just 1 point or auto attack but c'mon that's so boring, if you have kid buu its to kill everyone easier, and you need to take 10 SP from other skills/buffs that you may need. Almost buffers may use it with not so much problems. But plasmas, karmas? their builds for pvp are normally at 69, and maybe they need points to other stun/disables for pvp, or aoe skills for pve. What is the sense of using your transformation without being able to reveal your full power? You need 10 SP's and who made this game know that i'm right, you can see the global map, this game was far far away to be finished, majins and nameks are not supposed to be like that, they are supposed to be stronger, same as human. lvl 70 wasn't going to be the limit.

A transformation is optional, not EP friendly and isnt something you must have to do to play or do pvp/pve, but for people who really want it, i understand and i agree with you, it wasnt fair at TW for humans to use all their skill builds plus ssj..but its how we had play.. now at DBOG we have a chance for tweaks, maybe that skills for transformations for Majins and Nameks can be used later without SP's as base skills at full power maybe with a bit more or a bit less.. but fair power and/or allow us to use all our build while transformed (idk about the animation part) and/or idk maybe humans are going to be tweaked when they go ssj.. everything is posible at DBOG :comcom2: .

Imo.. Plasma's and Karma's have good KD's, debuffs, improved EP control for skills/dash and power/speed (at speed usually Karma's) to deal with SSJ users and doing pve stuff.. and ya, im also taking in mind resistances, properties.. defenses, etc.. Nameks.. i dont know much because i dont play that race but i saw some speedy pokos, dendes.. and their reflect buff plus the ones they can have at gear.. their heals/debuffs eating humans and other races/mobs.. SK's and their high LP stuns and bleed others debuffs, DW's..we all know they are the best at tanking, doing really good dmg/debuffing while enduring and having good control of the situation.

I love DBO, i love DBOG, and i agree :dhandshake: with your idea even when i dont use transformations.

• A transformation is optional, not EP friendly and isnt something you must have to do to play or do pvp/pve, but for people who really want it, i understand and i agree with you, it wasnt fair at TW for humans to use all their skill builds plus ssj..but its how we had play.. now at DBOG we have a chance for tweaks, maybe that skills for transformations for Majins and Nameks can be used later without SP's as base skills at full power maybe with a bit more or a bit less.. but fair power and/or allow us to use all our build while transformed (idk about the animation part) and/or idk maybe humans are going to be tweaked when they go ssj.. everything is posible at DBOG :comcom2: .

Imo.. Plasma's and Karma's have good KD's, debuffs, improved EP control for skills/dash and power/speed (at speed usually Karma's) to deal with SSJ users and doing pve stuff.. and ya, im also taking in mind resistances, properties.. defenses, etc.. Nameks.. i dont know much because i dont play that race but i saw some speedy pokos, dendes.. and their reflect buff plus the ones they can have at gear.. their heals/debuffs eating humans and other races/mobs.. SK's and their high LP stuns and bleed others debuffs, DW's..we all know they are the best at tanking, doing really good dmg/debuffing while enduring and having good control of the situation.

I love DBO, i love DBOG, and i agree :dhandshake: with your idea even when i dont use transformations.

Yeah it's not exactly needed to use transformations, they are good the way they are. But everyone wants to turn into kid buu/giant, and the best way to use them is with those 10 SP's. They make a lot of damage in big areas, it's good for farming and stuff. I don't use them neither, but if i could use those 10 SP's ill do. :D

• How about first we worry about getting all the content from retail DBO up and working, get the server in to "open beta" and then start worrying about what can be added?

I understand this is a suggestion page, but how about we keep the suggestions inside the realm of altering what was in retail DBO, until we get all that content up and running and out the door, before we totally break and imbalance the builds by giving them way more SP than they currently need?

• How about first we worry about getting all the content from retail DBO up and working, get the server in to "open beta" and then start worrying about what can be added?

I understand this is a suggestion page, but how about we keep the suggestions inside the realm of altering what was in retail DBO, until we get all that content up and running and out the door, before we totally break and imbalance the builds by giving them way more SP than they currently need?

He already said that.
    What he failed to mention is the urgency by which this development should happen!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!