Raise The level cap add more quests game caps out too early at level 70 and people already maxed Really says alot about the game.

• Here we are: another thread that i have to dislike.
    So annoyied that the people still dont know the meaning of a Pre-Open Beta.
    Meh.

maybe if you could read instead of just reading the title you would understand i said after the bugs are fixed. This is a process i understand but why are you even leaving a message if you disliked it? Thats like hitting someone in the nuts then bragging to your friends you kicked his ass when its not even true. Read the post before you judge someone.

• maybe if you could read instead of just reading the title you would understand i said after the bugs are fixed. This is a process i understand but why are you even leaving a message if you disliked it? Thats like hitting someone in the nuts then bragging to your friends you kicked his ass when its not even true. Read the post before you judge some

Just creating a thread where do you ask to add new contents&stuff, while the game is still in Pre-open Beta is annoying af.
    I dont care even if you say "after the bugs are fixed". They need to focus on fixing bugs, instead of reading your stupid requests.

• I think this is not necessarily a bad suggestion but way before its time, please be a little patient and let daneos get the game working fully functional first. I believe that when Daneos is actually done with fixing bugs and developing core systems of the game he will have a lot of time to think about expanding the game's content (if at all possible).

• I think even when the game is back to it's full glory, we won't get much new content, if any at all. There IS an un-used country south of the Majin starter land, so potentially lvl70~lvl75 could be done there with some generic quests, but even THAT would require a lot more effort than you think.(Just think of all the new weapons, quests and armor he'd need to make.)

If Daneos REALLY wants to, he can try to increase the level cap, but personally I'd rather see the game become more stable, return-to-form DBO first, and maybe then receive some effort in balancing everything out. The PvP in the old DBO is incredibly one-sided, for example. Whoever lands the first stun/sleep/paralyze wins, assuming they have good attack gear. There's never much of a "fight" going on, unlike in earlier level duels.

In ranked battles, you never start with RP or any buffs, removing alot of strategy in those fights. Most buffs are only useful in free duels or on the PvP platform, where the winner doesn't matter anyway.

And a lot of skills and even transformations were either completely useless, OR completely overpowered.(Kaioken x4, looking at you.) This forces a lot of players to be one-trick ponies.

So even if Daneos manages to succeed in bringing back the old DBO entirely, there is still a LOT to be done. Increasing the levelcap doesn't help him with anything at all. If he DOES do it, he's either lost his mind, or we're 3 years further.

• Just creating a thread where do you ask to add new contents&stuff, while the game is still in Pre-open Beta is annoying af.I dont care even if you say "after the bugs are fixed". They need to focus on fixing bugs, instead of reading your stupid requests.

Yeah and your annoying af too mate. A request is a request this is suggestions. So grow up, thats like saying "Oh you got freedom of speech dont talk to me.", go ahead try to take my rights away, im still going to suggest something even if its a little out there at the moment. Oh and by the way you didnt read that just the title thats why your mad you got told. And again you go request something. Because theirs not many things to request other then telling him which bugs to be fixed but he probably already knows that.. SINCE THEIRS ALREADY 50 PEOPLE MAXED. Durp

• For those that think I dont know about the bugs... I do, theirs one in Red Pants Headquarters at the very end you cant go through the door. Theirs another one at korins tower you cant talk to willow roots, all 3 of em. Why would you talk to willow roots? I dont know, theirs a ton to many to list. Why would i waste my time going through the entire game. Theirs one where you suppose to talk to a fence. Doesn't work. Theirs more.. Like one where you talk to ken the professor, and he will tell you to get 3 items right near west city. All 3 items are glitched wont work. Thanks have a nice day. Theirs your stupid bugs that your all so worried about. Their dueling bugs were you cant attack back for the first 15 seconds until your dead. Theirs people that are the same level as you and have a significant power level and hp level in comparison making you look like a fly. Whats a fly without wings you may ask? A walk, go take one if you have problems with what I say. Instead of making yourself look as an abomination to the human race. What flys on 4 wheels? A garbage truck where the game should be.

• If you raise the max level and when you cap out by adding more mobs quests and areas to the game it would make the people already at max happier plus fixing all the bugs in the game is necessary to do because if you dont alot of people would quit luckily you are. But the next thing you should focus on after bugs tmqs and glitches is max level cap instead of adding more content into the game like the cash shop. That should also be your last worry, see some people wanna play games for longer periods of time even adding a max level cap new monsters would really benefit the game in general. The quests is another concern you really need to play the game to understand around level 30 is when they start getting buggy some just plain out dont work i come back to em later and they were fixed but most weren't just once when it was saying the passed out girl.

do you have any idea how long it takes for one to lvl? i don't wanna waste my life lvling to 100 or whatever you had in mind. you're just mad because you either have a hard time lvling or you're pretty annoyed by all the infinity rapers on plat lol (insert infinity joke here)

• If you raise the max level and when you cap out by adding more mobs quests and areas to the game it would make the people already at max happier plus fixing all the bugs in the game is necessary to do because if you dont alot of people would quit luckily you are. But the next thing you should focus on after bugs tmqs and glitches is max level cap instead of adding more content into the game like the cash shop. That should also be your last worry, see some people wanna play games for longer periods of time even adding a max level cap new monsters would really benefit the game in general. The quests is another concern you really need to play the game to understand around level 30 is when they start getting buggy some just plain out dont work i come back to em later and they were fixed but most weren't just once when it was saying the passed out girl.

dear sir Skrilly,

The reason why everyone is maxed is because there was no other content than quests in the game once pre-open beta came out, TMQ and PvP came out only 3 months later. So what else can you do then to see if the quests are working properly? (40-50% working was the outcome).

Everyone wanted to feel the nostalgia from the areas of dbo, think about papaya (master mutaito, the terribly anoying pirates/zombies, the farming places, weapons,crafted gear...).

Allso most of the people that were playing at the start of the pre-open beta were either people who have funded the project or wanted to play this because it's better than life (me included).

So in short, we are addicted freaks who want to be the best,

Thank you for understanding,

Gojo

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!