Possible to run on MacOS and Linux

• I've messaged Daneos regarding this matter several times, but he hasn't replied to any of the messages. Guess that price comes with being the official Admin for the game and it's forums. I tried using Wineskin Winery for playing the game, but it doesn't work. So, I decided to message Daneos, but again, he hasn't replied.

• I think it isn't among the priorities (at least in the near future), the game itself has a lot of things being worked on as we speak. Compatibility isn't something to focus right now, which is a pity for Mac and Linux users. I honestly doubt someone would engage in doing such work at this stage of the development, but I would be happy if someone proved me wrong.

The only practical solution would be a Windows simulator like Wine (although I haven't read any successful usage in regards of DBOG) or install Windows (With bootcamp for mac). I hope someone has a better insight on this or any other methods to do so.

:)

• HOW?!?! I tried working with it for hours at a time!! First, the Set-up. Then, the launcher. Then the DBOG window pops up bank and a small window pops up saying something went terribly wrong. Need some help, please!!!

Well, i've been able to run over Wine, and of course bootcamp..
    But, my question was only about curiosity.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!