Legendary Items

• and the ultimate boss? why dont show that? u played the old dbo? u think is normal the drop of undefined item legendary? u know in ud1 tao pai pai drop %80 to 90% gloves of staff in old dbo(rare or legendary)?

the old player know this need to fix, i am no cry or complains i only telling the truth this need to fix, maybe soon maybe later but need to fix..

i am waiting your response...

I playd also at TW. I know right now drop rate is different.. I am up for one legendary item from ultimate boss but im angry when all ppl just cry is not the same as old dbo, it ll be not the same never cus its daneos project, we can do better dbo TOGETHER just let to know Daneos what we want. Just creat an topic with proposal and we can agree or not with that. I am up for changes ofc. The worst is that legendary items re account bounded, so we can't trade it.

• Idk why so many ppl cry about "no drop legendary", currently ve got 6 legendary items, my guildmates 10+, they re dropped by bosses only but it's bad? I like when the game is harder and harder. If we got always 1-3 legendary item from ud's value of "Legendary" items ll be not that high, just like rare items or so.. Wanna make that game for casual players or what?
    Yeah, The Legendary items re dropped by bosses only.

1-These drops legendary to me do not matter, why are low LV.
    2-only thing that matters are sub weapon and gun, of lv cap, to get higher stats.
    3- If content is a game he must be present in the game, which is something necessary.
    4- sense making any UD, IDB, TMQ, when it is not to "lv up," is just for the drop.
    5- Why would I give upgrade on a rare items, with 27% of critical, I can give upgrade later in an item of 33%?
    each person thinks differently, that is, 90% of people playing before think so ..

• Let's Make UD Great Again @Daneos .....

seriusly, the drop of legendary items is very but very low :comcom19: ...we know you work hard in different things in the game But as a player is very frustrating and boring go to UD knowing what the drop It does not work as it should :grapeman2: ..
    And Yeah is funny complete the UD :grapeman22: but as the drop work as it should the people only stay in Tatami or farming and this is very frustrating for high LVL... I like PVP but ¿all day? :monk4:

• maybe u no play the old dbo, but the drop rate of legendary/rade item in UD/TMQ was more high in the Final Bossis not funny complete a dungeon and drop a normal item or excellent...for BID(Bacteria-CELL-kraken) this dungeon never but never drop normal item..i hope this not happend
    more careful with what you say because you don't know how was the drop before...UD/TMQ/BID need fix the drop rate of final boss and old player know this need to fix

Here, have a tissue.

"not funny" is when you complete an UD and get something legendary, then when you try to sell it, you realized the price is really low because everyone is dropping them.

I think like Maven, maybe increase the drop rate a little bit but not as much as it was on old dbo when you always get a legendary item or 90% of the time when killing a boss, is supposed to be hard, that's why is "legendary".

Just spam the freaking UD/TMQ w/e till death, you don't want to spam? then buy something rare and problem solved.

Is like ppl say, you can't pleased everyone, always someone is gonna cry/complain for something. Personally I enjoy the game as it is, if I have to do a big effort to drop a legendary item, well let's do it. If I have to be lazy and get every dem item in every run, well let's go get those ezpz items.

I'm already happy to play again, the only thing is kinda annoying are the bugged skills, but I know they will be fixed eventually so no big deal.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!