Teleport for everyone..

• That would be great if every class could get Instant transmission skill from the shenron without using any SP(skill point). I just don't like idea of using a skill point for IT. They just could put this Skill in the wish list. Besides that would be something new, and yes people would have a reason now to collect dbs.

• This is a nice idea and I do not see why some people got butt hurt and troll this thread. Think outside your tiny box. :!:

Instant Transmission originated from Yardats. In DBO world there are plenty of Yardats who could share this technique with anyone who is willing to complete certain task ( do a quest, retrieve item from mob drop and etc). There is no reason why it should be Dende Priest or Fighter exclusive only.

Goku was the only one who used Kaio-Ken in the anime and yet it is available for all the races in the game for no reason. It is not Fighter or Swordsman exclusive( being so would kind a make sense lore wise).You don't even need to do anything, it is just there in your skill tree waiting for you to level up and unlock it. Why people are so against the idea of Instant Transmission unlocked for all classes? This skill doesn't even effect game balance as it is more like an utility skill just like flying. Giving IT for all classes literally would do no harm to PvP/PvE balance.

"Less perks for humans" I bet that is the only problem people really see about this idea :)

Instant Transmission learned from quest could not require skill point to be unlocked. It could be useful and fun to use for everyone.
    I know we have Pet system, but that system despite of somehow being useful sucks dragonballs.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!