• It needs to be an update... nothing more and nothing less!
    Honestly, why would it matter?! Everything is going to happen in the time given, whether this or that comes first doesn't really matter.
    People shouldn't be taking Pre-Open Beta as a serious part of their gaming experience of DBOG.
    Pre-Open Beta will pass, and Open Beta will come, and we all will look at the game and go: "Wow, that's good progress!!!"
    We will all enjoy our time and not care what has happened on 9/10/2016 (or 10/9/2016 if you are American) :)

• It needs to be an update... nothing more and nothing less!
    Honestly, why would it matter?! Everything is going to happen in the time given, whether this or that comes first doesn't really matter.
    People shouldn't be taking Pre-Open Beta as a serious part of their gaming experience of DBOG.
    Pre-Open Beta will pass, and Open Beta will come, and we all will look at the game and go: "Wow, that's good progress!!!"
    We will all enjoy our time and not care what has happened on 9/10/2016 (or 10/9/2016 if you are American) :)

i just ask which update need to be next....

• i just ask which update need to be next....

Yeah, I needs to happen that's all :)
    Think of it this way. If the next update needs to be Defense stats debugged (as example), then the next will be a smaller and less important update!
    If I say that somethings are bugged about some quests (Regularly a short bit of work), then after this update is done, a bigger and more important update will come out!
    The game will be done nonetheless, people will play it nonetheless, and people will complain about things nonetheless xD
    I just hope the next update is something we will all enjoy! (If you don't enjoy updates, then you really shouldn't be in this forum reading this :) )

• Yeah, I needs to happen that's all :) Think of it this way. If the next update needs to be Defense stats debugged (as example), then the next will be a smaller and less important update!
    If I say that somethings are bugged about some quests (Regularly a short bit of work), then after this update is done, a bigger and more important update will come out!
    The game will be done nonetheless, people will play it nonetheless, and people will complain about things nonetheless xD
    I just hope the next update is something we will all enjoy! (If you don't enjoy updates, then you really shouldn't be in this forum reading this :) )

i mean to the next big update no to little update

• I prefer a few little updates before a big one. Dragonball Event, bug fixes, pet system. TMQs can wait.

I feel you, but the pre-open beta is really just an unfinished alpha where everything still needs to be finished or fixed to work at all. It's only really publicly playable for luxury and bug-reporting purposes, so I wouldn't expect any fanservice.

• I feel you, but the pre-open beta is really just an unfinished alpha where everything still needs to be finished or fixed to work at all. It's only really publicly playable for luxury and bug-reporting purposes, so I wouldn't expect any fanservice.

Dragonball Event and Pet system aren't fanservice wishes (although having SSJ would be nice), but something small that needs experimenting with for bugs as well. Certain bug fixes like defense also help with going into UDs, TMQs, and (most importantly) CC Dungeon.

• Dragonball Event and Pet system aren't fanservice wishes (although having SSJ would be nice), but something small that needs experimenting with for bugs as well. Certain bug fixes like defense also help with going into UDs, TMQs, and (most importantly) CC Dungeon.

Actually, the pre-open beta is fanservice in it's entirety, since he could've(and maybe wishes he did) kept it to a personal group of beta testers.

But I believe I heard somewhere he disabled the Dragonball event on purpose, in order to catch hackers who'd hack in the SSJ skill. He must want to figure out how to make sure they can't hack skills in for the future. (If everyone can get SSJ, it'll be harder to tell the hackers apart from those who got it genuinely)

• Actually, the pre-open beta is fanservice in it's entirety, since he could've(and maybe wishes he did) kept it to a personal group of beta testers.
    But I believe I heard somewhere he disabled the Dragonball event on purpose, in order to catch hackers who'd hack in the SSJ skill. He must want to figure out how to make sure they can't hack skills in for the future. (If everyone can get SSJ, it'll be harder to tell the hackers apart from those who got it genuinely)

That sounds like bullshit. If that was the reason he could never add anything new at all because he could still catch someone who hacks it.

The correct answer is the one he stated in his official FAQ: It's simply not finished yet.

Also, you can't hack SSJ. You can use the Mr. Popo tool to look like one, but that is purely for the look and only runs on your pc so Daenos can't see if you use it anyway.

• That sounds like bullshit. If that was the reason he could never add anything new at all because he could still catch someone who hacks it.
    The correct answer is the one he stated in his official FAQ: It's simply not finished yet.

Also, you can't hack SSJ. You can use the Mr. Popo tool to look like one, but that is purely for the look and only runs on your pc so Daenos can't see if you use it anyway.

I might recall it wrong, or have just been reading misinformation, having not browsed everything here as much yet. But it makes sense. Surely the SSJ skill is already done. It can't be a difficult transformation to do, especially with Kaioken working too. It's just that the dragonball hunt isn't quite done yet, so there's no way to officially get it.

In the end, we all know what the most sought-after skill is by most DBZ fans stumbling upon this game. (Regardless of how lame it's stat boosts actually are.) So of course people would try to hack the skill in.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!