Swordsman skill (flash)

• Hi everyone,
    I noticed something about the swordsman skill (flash) that kinda annoy me. I know it's not a strong skill but it could be very usefull. The thing is you have to stand very close to the enemy to perform the move. Why don't make it the same distance as headbutt (MA skill) to use it. I know then people will use it more often and would appreciate it that they don't have to run so much and can just directlly attack the enemy from a little long distance. It would also make the balance between fighter and sm a little even. Cause they have those awsome moves like (thunder,final flash,etc.)

Thanks for reading and sorry for my bad english. -Ghoulsworz :dpeace:

• Hi everyone,
    I noticed something about the swordsman skill (flash) that kinda annoy me. I know it's not a strong skill but it could be very usefull. The thing is you have to stand very close to the enemy to perform the move. Why don't make it the same distance as headbutt (MA skill) to use it. I know then people will use it more often and would appreciate it that they don't have to run so much and can just directlly attack the enemy from a little long distance. It would also make the balance between fighter and sm a little even. Cause they have those awsome moves like (thunder,final flash,etc.)

Thanks for reading and sorry for my bad english. -Ghoulsworz :dpeace:

To put it into simple words "no!"
    I am sorry to say so but the skill would be too OP!
    Flash as a skill is an amazing combo. (You use Flash, you are behind your opponent, you stun from the back (1.5 damage) and MSS with the 1.5X on damage from behind, and then you would have over 10000 Damage in your sleeves.)
    Not to mention you could use the Quick Attack (the headbutt skill) to get to stun your opponent for extra assuring damage!
    SM and Fighters can deal the same amount of damage if used to their potential. Most people can't though, and find Fighters a little easier to play, but they are actually wrong. The easier class to play is SM but when you reach certain lvls, you need to be much more picky!

To let you know how OP SMs are:
    I was having fun times dueling with a pal of mine (she is an SM and I am a Shadow Knight).
    Me as SK. I had about 700 Dodge and over 3500 Physical Defense, so I was feeling up to the challenge. She wanted to test out the SM combo, and I was like "WHY NOT!". I had 13K Hp (I was a lvl 43 I believe and she was a lvl 46 at that time) and then all I saw is that she used the following sequence:
    1- Quick Attack (Skill is at max lvl)
    2- Flash (The skill is at +2)
    3- Wolf Fang Fist (Skill is at max lvl)
    4- Kidney Shot (Maxed)
    5- Multiple Sword Slashes Aka MSS (Skill is at lvl 1)
    I had the full HP restore potion on, and my health was ripped all the way to 5000 (meaning she did 21K damage to me in the short period)
    She also had the upper hand on me because I was still stunned for an extra 3 seconds when she finished, so I am basically dead meat!

I can easily kill her the moment I get to paralyze her, and I am normally able to before I get stunned, but when I let her, I basically lost!

So as I mentioned, this shouldn't happen!

• Like stated before, its used moreso in a combo rather than freely employed to do damage, its primarily to get behind the opponent.

Refer to what B4 said as an example for what I'm talking about.

PVE wise it's next to useless. But so are most Swordsmen in PVE If you do not do it correctly.

--..-.我有足夠多的足夠手段.-.---.
    ████
    ████████ ███

x1hbfp.png

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!